Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
Lance-- I saw your '33 three-window in black primer on the way to Lake Piru here in Ventura County, CA earlier today. It still had a running flathead V-8 and was totally stock. Those old steel-bodied cars from the early 30s cost a fortune today. Best of luck on your hunt. Dave Folck =:>0

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Dave, thats exactly what I want, black primer over a stock body, nothing shaved or chopped, and a late flathead. Mine might get a little help breathing and a halibrand QC for fun, but that's about it. Thanks for keeping you eyes peeled!

GasGuy2008, you gotta be more optimistic my friend, I've gotten everything I've ever wanted because I went looking for it! I know I am Lucky, but I also know "Luck is Preparation Meeting Opportunity!"

------------------
Good Luck on the Hunt
Lance / The Pogo Man
Pogo's Pumps
pogogas@telus.net

Visit our Website or FaceBook Page

Lance @ Pogos Garage

G
G
Pogogas/Lance.....You are right, i should be more optimistic. Right now i am building a 32 Ford 5-window coupe for a man. I am astonished at what he has invested in this car and i am still in the mock up stages. (check my website for pics, http://www.freewebs.com/methvinracing/index.htm) I have been building cars all my life and back 20 some years ago a fella could hunt around, hit swap meets and such to get good deals (get lucky). Today, not so. The last few swap meets i went to they were insane on their pricing. Take a look at www.oldride.com and tell me how an average income man with a wife and 2 kids can afford such a luxury as a rod today. These cars are not worth what people are trying to sell them for. 40-50K for a 32 Ford??? Come on, that is half what i paid for my house for crying out loud. Guys, don't misunderstand me, i am not griping i am just pointing out something. I love street rodding more than anyone alive. It just gets a bit discouraging to want one for myself and yet the pricing is so far out of reach. I am sorry for getting of the topic of this post. Sometimes i just ramble on.

[This message has been edited by GasGuy2008 (edited 07-05-2008).]

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Hey, no problem, it's my post and I'm fine with rambling. Imagine paying $10,000 for an old hunk of cast iron that serves no purpose LOL! I know what you mean, it can be discouraging, but things always look better in the rear view mirror. I tried your link, but it couldn't find the page, can you try posting it again?

Visit our Website or FaceBook Page

Lance @ Pogos Garage

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Hi Pogo, I found what your looking for except it is a five window. It looks barn fresh and original. http://bobsbarnfinds.com/showcar.cgi?19341168105_59715mt_290_ .
Sorry did not realize it was sold

[This message has been edited by MATT ALVAREZ (edited 07-05-2008).]

I likeShell [Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
G
G
Try this one Lance. http://www.freewebs.com/methvinracing/index.htm
If it doesn't work i will post the pics here if you can tell me how.

also, in Google, type in methvinracing and them look for the King Motorsports website.

Once on the webpage, visit my pictures and you will see the album titled 32 Ford Project.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved