Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#126000 Sat Dec 27 2008 10:01 AM
S
OP Offline
S
Hi there- Brand new to this forum and you guys are my last hope (no pressure)
I'm not sure where else to look as I have exhausted my Google and ebay searches for the morning. This past October I went to my first Hershey Fall meet (religious experience) and came-across a LARGE vendor of Petroliana in the Chocolate Field (if I recall correctly). One of the items he was selling aside from tons of gas pumps, globes and repro signs/decals was an electric "Clean Restrooms" sign (I believe Mobilgas design). It was about 12" long by 5" high and quite nice. Looked like an inlay where the light goes and mounts onto wall with electric plug-in for standard 120V outlet. There was a red one and a dark blue one. It was early in the show when I saw this item, so I was keeping my money tight as i moved-along and now regret not buying it when the opportunity arose. Do any of you guys have any idea what I'm talking about and where I can be directed to find one? I am finishing my basement and this sign would be perfect for the approach to the bathroom. Many thanks for any help. Norm Ratcliffe

G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
The vendor you are seeking is Time Passages. Phone 1-800-383-8888. Scott, Debbie or Barbie will help you. Regards, Paul

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved