Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#127728 - Wed Jan 14 2009 09:40 PM New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational
Oldgas Online   cool

Loc: South of St. Louis, MO USA
If you are reading this, you are using the newly upgraded Oldgas.com Shop Talk forum. We are still in the configuration stage. There are a number of new features that are not yet enabled.

Please browse around and post new topics or replies if you are a registered member. Try out the new system. Some things will work differently. More features and visual changes are in the works.

I'm sorry to say that messages on the old forum system posted after 8 pm Central time on Tuesday were not included in the importation and conversion. Please post those messages again here, if you like.

Thanks for coming along for the ride. It may be bumpy at times, but the new system will be worth it.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#127730 - Thu Jan 15 2009 12:39 AM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: Oldgas]
Tom Dell Offline

Working now?

#127731 - Thu Jan 15 2009 12:40 AM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: Tom Dell]
Dick Bennett Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Santa Paula, Calif
LOOKS GOOD Jim

#127732 - Thu Jan 15 2009 12:50 AM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: Dick Bennett]
Thunder II Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: On the plains of Colorado
Cool stuff!!!!

I'd rather be flying.....

#127733 - Thu Jan 15 2009 12:51 AM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: Thunder II]
philmccauley Online   content
Veteran Member

Loc: Bardstown, KY USA
Looks good Jim.

Phil

#127737 - Thu Jan 15 2009 02:20 AM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: philmccauley]
Bob Richards Online   happy
Veteran Member

Loc: Longview, WA
Excellent work Jim. Easy to move around and posting photos works the same, so I don't have to relearn anything.

#127738 - Thu Jan 15 2009 05:56 AM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: Oldgas]
JimT Online   content
Veteran Member

Loc: Cleveland,Ohio U.S.A.
Wow. Looks good Jim. Thanks for your time and work.

#127740 - Thu Jan 15 2009 06:43 AM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: Oldgas]
oldnfuelish Offline
FATW Feature Host

Loc: Antioch,IL
WOWSER!! thanks jim!1

#127742 - Thu Jan 15 2009 06:54 AM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: oldnfuelish]
dodgeman60 Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: wisconsin
just got used to the other upgrade, but this one is nicely laid out and alot of cool features,nice job!!!!

#127743 - Thu Jan 15 2009 07:08 AM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: dodgeman60]
Oldgas Online   cool

Loc: South of St. Louis, MO USA
The image posting method still works the same. But soon I'll get a direct image upload configured to make images easier to post. Plus lots of other stuff.

One thing will be a Members Gallery. Here you'll be able to upload a photo of yourself to be displayed in an album with other members. We'll will then be able to put a name with a face.

Stay tuned.

#127744 - Thu Jan 15 2009 07:18 AM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: Oldgas]
Wes Hague Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: canada
WOW,,, I give you guys or maybe it's just you Jim,,, a whole bunch of credit. I think you have done a fantastic job
re-designing OLDGAS.COM... I envy your knowledge on doing this..
Thanks so much for hosting this very informative website for us old gassers to enjoy... Wes Hague

#127745 - Thu Jan 15 2009 07:23 AM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: Wes Hague]
THE AMERICAN GARAGE Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: PECONIC BAY, L.I., NY, USA
HEY JIM, THIS LOOKS GREAT! NOW WE'RE WITH THE TIMES! LOL! MORE FEATURES AND NEAT NEW STUFF. IT'S GONNA TAKE ME A FEW DAYS JUST TO ADJUST AND SNOOP AROUND! YOUR BRAIN MUST BE RATTLED FROM WORKING ON THIS SO HARD.

I KNOW JIM DESERVES A PAT ON THE BACK FOLLOWED BY "ATTA-BOY, ATTA-BOY!"

(GOLF CLAP!!!) wink

THANKS!

~DOC

#127746 - Thu Jan 15 2009 07:26 AM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: THE AMERICAN GARAGE]
KZ1000 Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Mass
Looks good Jim, I was hoping the new look would prevent some from USING ALL CAPS, but we can't have everything

#127749 - Thu Jan 15 2009 08:07 AM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: KZ1000]
THE AMERICAN GARAGE Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: PECONIC BAY, L.I., NY, USA
Originally Posted By: KZ1000
Looks good Jim, I was hoping the new look would prevent some from USING ALL CAPS, but we can't have everything

EH, THEY'RE JUST WORDS...AND I'M NOT SCREAMING. I KNOW IT BOTHERS SOME OF YOU, BUT LET'S CONSIDER WHAT I'M USED TO USING AND READING AND I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS ABOUT LOWER CASE. IT'S MY TRADEMARK laugh

AS A MATTER OF FACT THIS CHEVY/GMC FORUM I AM ON TRANSFERS MY ALL CAPS to lower case AUTOMATICALLY WHEN I HIT THE "SUBMIT" BUTTON.

~DOC

Edited by THE AMERICAN GARAGE (Thu Jan 15 2009 08:08 AM)

#127751 - Thu Jan 15 2009 08:34 AM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: THE AMERICAN GARAGE]
Esse's Garage Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Janesville, Mn. 56048
How do you put the little picture by your Name???

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved