Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#128154 - Sat Jan 17 2009 08:08 PM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: Bob Richards]
Dick Bennett Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Santa Paula, Calif
Bob,
WE don't need a picture of him pulling up his socks !
LOL

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#128165 - Sat Jan 17 2009 09:18 PM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: Dick Bennett]
THE AMERICAN GARAGE Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: PECONIC BAY, L.I., NY, USA
WHY IS EVERYBODY STARING AT ME LIKE I'M A FREAK? wink

#128166 - Sat Jan 17 2009 09:27 PM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: Bob Richards]
s932 Offline
Company of the Month Host

Loc: cape girardeau. mo
[color:#CC0000]Bob its not a dress its a kilt, socks and shoes only otherwise it would be a dress, and if its not scottish its crap. lol laugh [/color]

Edited by s932 (Sat Jan 17 2009 09:34 PM)

#128167 - Sat Jan 17 2009 09:32 PM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: s932]
s932 Offline

Dick in order to keep this a clean site you are right you do not want to see me pull up my socks. lol

#128170 - Sat Jan 17 2009 09:45 PM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: s932]
Dick Bennett Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Santa Paula, Calif
Careful Bob ! Jack Sim wears a Kilt & throws Darts !

#128174 - Sat Jan 17 2009 10:32 PM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: Dick Bennett]
Thunder II Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: On the plains of Colorado
WOW..... I'm sure that I need to reply to this, but I dont know how...... Uhmmmm.... Darts anyone?

I'd rather be flying.....

#128177 - Sat Jan 17 2009 10:46 PM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: Thunder II]
Bob Richards Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Longview, WA
When I raced full time and we had a shop in Portland. We used to go to a "British" Pub, there, getting old and can't remember the name of it. I don't remember anyone wearing a kilt while playing darts. Which thinking back was good as most of the customers drove MGs, Triumps and the such. Getting in a small car wearing a kilt.......... well the sight might scar someone for life. Now if they had worn kilts, for the first time in my life, I would have kept my mouth shut. People throwing sharp pointy things... well it's best to stay on their good side. LOL

Edited by Bob Richards (Sat Jan 17 2009 10:50 PM)

#128211 - Sun Jan 18 2009 09:49 AM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: Bob Richards]
s932 Offline

Jack i need your help on this one you grab your darts and take them out and i will grab my bagpipes and play a slow slow song as you take them all out LOL

#128218 - Sun Jan 18 2009 10:05 AM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: s932]
Esse's Garage Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Janesville, Mn. 56048
I really like all the New Changes here on Oldgas, alot of cool stuff we can do now. I like being able to have a Avatar and I think the Members Picture Album is a Cool Idea. I think all the Changes have also created a Good Buzz on the site, seems to be alot more activity on here lately. So I would like to Give Jim a Big "Thanks" for all he does for all of us Oldgassers on the Site. We all Greatly Appreciate the Hard Work you do so we all have a source of Great knowledge for this Great Hobby that we all love so much. Keep up the Great Work Jim and your team of Moderators!!!

#128226 - Sun Jan 18 2009 10:45 AM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: Esse's Garage]
thermactor Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Decatur, IL
You're right Esse! I'd like to extend my thanks to Jim and all of the moderators for their hard work. The upgrade was labor intensive, I am sure, and had to cost money too. I like all of the new features. I'm on a forum for a magazine I subscribe to, and had been noticing how nice theirs was. Then, lo and behold, Oldgas was upgraded to the same software.

Great job!

Wes

#128249 - Sun Jan 18 2009 12:50 PM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: Oldgas]
oldnfuelish Offline
FATW Feature Host

Loc: Antioch,IL
please dont pull up your socks shawn,we DO NOT want to know "what a scotsman wears under his kilt" LOL eek

#128270 - Sun Jan 18 2009 04:56 PM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: oldnfuelish]
roadrelics Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota ...USA
This was a great site before & even greater now...It used to be like driving a used Cadillac & now its like driving a new one..

www.roadrelics.com

#128272 - Sun Jan 18 2009 05:20 PM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: roadrelics]
Jack Sim Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: St. Louis, MO, USA
Nothing is worn under the kilt, it is all in perfect condition.

Jack Sim

#128273 - Sun Jan 18 2009 05:38 PM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: Jack Sim]
Jack Sim Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: St. Louis, MO, USA
The name Sim is a sept of the Fraser clan from near Elgin in the Scottish highlands. I purchased the kilt in Paisley, which is the home of my mothers Scottish family (the Pratts). Have been a dart player since I was 14 and do regularly wear the kilt to dart tournaments. The picture shows my brother and I (I'm on the right).

[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/img72/jackbobbq1.jpg/1/][IMG]

I can put these pics up, but I will probably need some help on posting a pic in the profile.

Jim, ad my name to those why want to thank you for all the good work. Couldn't believe I was member #30, am I the oldest (I don't mean age) one posting besides you?

Jack Sim

Edited by Jack Sim (Sun Jan 18 2009 06:12 PM)

#128291 - Sun Jan 18 2009 08:08 PM Re: New Shop Talk Upgrade Operational [Re: Jack Sim]
s932 Offline

THANKS JACK FOR COMING TO MY RESCUE A FELLOW BROTHER WHO WEARS A KILT.

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved