Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Bob,
WE don't need a picture of him pulling up his socks !
LOL

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
WHY IS EVERYBODY STARING AT ME LIKE I'M A FREAK? wink

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
[color:#CC0000]Bob its not a dress its a kilt, socks and shoes only otherwise it would be a dress, and if its not scottish its crap. lol laugh [/color]

Last edited by s932; Sat Jan 17 2009 08:34 PM.

Originals only for me. Always looking for Simpson oil, Super A, and MFA oil cans and globes.
Shawn Morris
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Dick in order to keep this a clean site you are right you do not want to see me pull up my socks. lol

Originals only for me. Always looking for Simpson oil, Super A, and MFA oil cans and globes.
Shawn Morris
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Careful Bob ! Jack Sim wears a Kilt & throws Darts !

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
WOW..... I'm sure that I need to reply to this, but I dont know how...... Uhmmmm.... Darts anyone?

Anything Chevron
[Linked Image from i17.photobucket.com]
I'd rather be flying.....
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
When I raced full time and we had a shop in Portland. We used to go to a "British" Pub, there, getting old and can't remember the name of it. I don't remember anyone wearing a kilt while playing darts. Which thinking back was good as most of the customers drove MGs, Triumps and the such. Getting in a small car wearing a kilt.......... well the sight might scar someone for life. Now if they had worn kilts, for the first time in my life, I would have kept my mouth shut. People throwing sharp pointy things... well it's best to stay on their good side. LOL

Last edited by Bob Richards; Sat Jan 17 2009 09:50 PM.

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Jack i need your help on this one you grab your darts and take them out and i will grab my bagpipes and play a slow slow song as you take them all out LOL

Shawn Morris
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I really like all the New Changes here on Oldgas, alot of cool stuff we can do now. I like being able to have a Avatar and I think the Members Picture Album is a Cool Idea. I think all the Changes have also created a Good Buzz on the site, seems to be alot more activity on here lately. So I would like to Give Jim a Big "Thanks" for all he does for all of us Oldgassers on the Site. We all Greatly Appreciate the Hard Work you do so we all have a source of Great knowledge for this Great Hobby that we all love so much. Keep up the Great Work Jim and your team of Moderators!!!

***Wanted*** Always looking for Oilzum, Kunz, and Husky Cans, Signs and Smalls.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
You're right Esse! I'd like to extend my thanks to Jim and all of the moderators for their hard work. The upgrade was labor intensive, I am sure, and had to cost money too. I like all of the new features. I'm on a forum for a magazine I subscribe to, and had been noticing how nice theirs was. Then, lo and behold, Oldgas was upgraded to the same software.

Great job!

Wes

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
please dont pull up your socks shawn,we DO NOT want to know "what a scotsman wears under his kilt" LOL eek

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
This was a great site before & even greater now...It used to be like driving a used Cadillac & now its like driving a new one..

J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Nothing is worn under the kilt, it is all in perfect condition.

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
The name Sim is a sept of the Fraser clan from near Elgin in the Scottish highlands. I purchased the kilt in Paisley, which is the home of my mothers Scottish family (the Pratts). Have been a dart player since I was 14 and do regularly wear the kilt to dart tournaments. The picture shows my brother and I (I'm on the right).

[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/img72/jackbobbq1.jpg/1/][IMG]

I can put these pics up, but I will probably need some help on posting a pic in the profile.

Jim, ad my name to those why want to thank you for all the good work. Couldn't believe I was member #30, am I the oldest (I don't mean age) one posting besides you?

Jack Sim

Last edited by Jack Sim; Sun Jan 18 2009 05:12 PM.

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
THANKS JACK FOR COMING TO MY RESCUE A FELLOW BROTHER WHO WEARS A KILT.

Shawn Morris
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved