Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#13199 Sun Mar 18 2001 03:52 PM
F
OP Offline
F
I hope someone here can help me. My sister owns a service station and will be discontuing the gas portion of her business. She has several items, including signs and patches, and she is looking for information on a 1936 Bennett gas pump. It is still in working order, and looks great. Anybody have any idea what the value on something like this would be? She doesn't have a computer, so she's put me to work on this, and I'm kind of grasping at straws. Hope someone can help. Feel free to email me, or answer here, either one.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#13200 Sun Mar 18 2001 04:47 PM
B
B
Hello,My name is Bill from Indiana you really need a model # of your pump before anyone can give you an idea of its value. There should be a tag somewhere on the pump. You may have
a pump worth $200-$1500 depending on its rarity. I am always interested in purchasing
pumps so if you can get me a model # I can
give you its value right out of value guide
and maybe make a deal.

Let me know,
Thanks Bill Henderson
1-765-566-2566

UOTE]Originally posted by fergie23:
I hope someone here can help me. My sister owns a service station and will be discontuing the gas portion of her business. She has several items, including signs and patches, and she is looking for information on a 1936 Bennett gas pump. It is still in working order, and looks great. Anybody have any idea what the value on something like this would be? She doesn't have a computer, so she's put me to work on this, and I'm kind of grasping at straws. Hope someone can help. Feel free to email me, or answer here, either one.[/QUOTE]

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved