Next Thread
Print Thread
S
strnge Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
S
I am looking to pick up a barrel or 2 and use them for a trash cans in my garage. (I will have heavy duty liners in them) Here is my problem....I seem to only find rusty or ones that need to be repainted to make them look good agian....I am looking for someone who can reapint/work on my cans...any help would be apreciated.

Oh ya..photos please...
Mike

[This message has been edited by strnge (edited 11-02-2006).]

Mike
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
+
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
+
A few years back I came across a web site that sold new cans 35 gals 50 gals etc. I can't remember the site But these cans were generic , If you do a search you might find that web site or some other site that sells new and then just have them painted and decals applied . Just a thought hope it helps

[This message has been edited by +Chris Holt (edited 11-02-2006).]

Chris Holt
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Can't imagine it would be worth the cost to restore an original barrel, but I have taken some to my painter when I had some pump skins to do and had them painted a solid color or two tone.

There is a great selection of water release and vinyl decals available that look great on a freshly painted can.

Like you, I use them for trash cans (and rag buckets) and have a variety of "rustic" ones and a few cleaner ones. I have paid $5.00 - $15.00 for them with a couple of found freebies in the mix.

C Cragg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
HERE'S AN ARTICLE FROM OVER 2 YEARS AGO I DID ABOUT TURNING JUNKY DRUMS, BARRELS, ETC INTO GARBAGE CANS AND A VACUUM.
http://www.oldgas.com/shoptalk/ubb/Forum4/HTML/000710.html

~DOC.TAG.WEST

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
S
strnge Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
S
DOC...How did you make the home made decals? What do I need? What program? Special Printer? What size decals can I make?

Mike

Mike
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
THE PENNZOIL ON THE VACUUM IS STORE BOUGHT. THE REST ARE JUST MERELY SCANS FROM MAPS AND ENLARGED. I HAVE AN EPSON INKJET PRINTER THAT'LL DO UP TO 13" X19" PAPER. I USED ADOBE PHOTOSHOP.

~DOC.TAG.WEST

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Contact Jim and Jodi Treadway of T-way's Graphics. They will make almost any logo & size you want. www.T-waysGraphics.com

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved