Click here for Original Gas Pump Plate auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I was in SE Iowa last week for the funeral of an old classmate and I took mthe camera along just in case! The first picture was taken along the highway in Minnesota. The guy has a ton of signs and restores old Woodies! Does a superb job at it too!

The next 2 photos were taken somewhere in the middle of Iowa. I was highballing it and noticed the Phillips sign out of the corner of my eye! Didn't have time to stop and visit as we were concerned about beating last weeks snowstorm as we didn't want to get trapped in it!

Kinda makes for a neato trip when you get to see stuff like this along the highway! Enjoy the photos----KEVIN
smile smile

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Stopped to look at these a few weeks ago, they are Tok model 390?
Someone had just paid $300 ea.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
A friend and co-worker of mine wanted to look at a tractor the other day when we were working/driving, while checking it out I spot this on the wall, not for sale...yet.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Dedicated three hours yesterday to pump hunting and follow up, so took some pictures along the way.
This is a cool station, talked to the owner for awhile.
How about it, Seth?

Next door is this short Tok 39, it belongs the the brother of the owner of the station, got him on the phone and threw an offer out there, he will think about it. The station owner brother says if it's not for sale can he hire me to fix it up for his brother as a surprise...haha, he has not seen my work wink

Then I went to check on this chrome Gulf pump I'd seen before but never talked to anyone, it's at the end of this old gulf station. Called the number on the door and the lady says there will be an auction that included the pump and gave me the date...

And saw a couple sign poles still on the job...

Did not bag anything but still a good few hours of therapy.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved