Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#13762 Tue Jan 17 2006 02:43 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Hey guy's, I have a Canadian Clear Vision visible gas pump Model #580. It say's "gasolene electric dispencer" on the brass I.D tag. Now I do have some litterature Kim from service station nastalgia sent me, but I still have a question about the pump. About a foot and a half of the bottom of one skin is cut off ,now I know this pump had the electric motor on top of the pump, would this be to make it easy for getting at. Or did some one do this later?It is done fairly neat and straight,and is cut so the cast inspection plate over laps both pieces of the skins and holds them straight. I've already restored it but was wondering what everyone thought about welding it back together? Because I thought of spraying a black stripe around the bottom anyway. The pump also has the handle that goes on in case the power goes out, or if there was no power im guessing .Im also having trouble with the bottom piece of skin, fitting it. If some one could show me how to post a pic I can, if that might help. Thanx Phil B

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#13763 Tue Jan 17 2006 06:06 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Click on HELP @ bottom of this page for posting pictures.
db

#13764 Tue Jan 17 2006 10:18 PM
W
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
W
I have one of the single clearvision electric visibles thar says electric on the tag like yours. I would have to check on the model # but mine has two piece skins like all the 550 models. I have never seen one that had a pannel like you describe and I think that it may be a modification. If you can post a picture that would be great

ward

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved