Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#138131 - Fri Apr 17 2009 06:59 AM A Good comment here ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
eshaver Online   content
Veteran Member

Loc: richmond , Virginia
Yesterday I received a well packed shipment of Vintage maps from Bob Richards out of Washington state. Bob whom I have never met has been very responsive and I urge you alll to use his services . He was first rate in replying to any and all E-mails and I wont hesitate to buy from Bob again ! Thank you Bob! Ed Shaver

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#138133 - Fri Apr 17 2009 07:37 AM Re: A Good comment here ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, [Re: eshaver]
s932 Offline
Company of the Month Host

Loc: cape girardeau. mo
I have to say i have dealt with bob on some shakers and i had the same experience. top notch oldgasser

#138152 - Fri Apr 17 2009 11:43 AM Re: A Good comment here ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, [Re: s932]
Bob Richards Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Longview, WA
Thanks for the kind words Ed and Shawn. I have had nothing but great results selling to and buying from every Oldgas member that I have had the pleasure of doing business with. That includes Thunder and Professor Bennett, LOL. I do still have some maps for sale and if asked I think both Ed and Shawn (Among others) will say my prices have been very fair. Thanks again!

#138178 - Fri Apr 17 2009 05:34 PM Re: A Good comment here ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, [Re: Bob Richards]
Alex Offline
Moderator, Value Forum

Loc: Butte, Montana USA
Bob: If you have any Power Gasoline (Montana) let me know what you want for them.
Alex

#138269 - Sat Apr 18 2009 07:31 PM Re: A Good comment here ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, [Re: eshaver]
oldnfuelish Offline
FATW Feature Host

Loc: Antioch,IL
gonna add to this one too!! thanks bob!! i will show em off on botw tomorrow!! also enjoyed talking to you! mick

#138273 - Sat Apr 18 2009 08:25 PM Re: A Good comment here ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, [Re: Bob Richards]
Thunder II Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: On the plains of Colorado
Originally Posted By: Bob Richards
I have had nothing but great results selling to and buying from every Oldgas member that I have had the pleasure of doing business with. That includes Thunder and Professor Bennett, LOL.

The same goes out to you too Bob. Thanks again for the "Bulletin"....

I'd rather be flying.....

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved