Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#140456 Tue May 12 2009 05:16 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
ok so my buddy says he'll give me these faces to sweeten the deal wink totalizer side 31276 other side 31277,. .again real or repro?value?thanks again all! the 36b faces are also consecutive numbers

Last edited by oldnfuelish; Tue May 12 2009 05:17 PM.

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I could be wrong but...I'd say they're repo. My original 1935 faces don't have anything but black numerals and lettering as opposed to the red 0, 5 10 and 15 and brown "TOKHEIM" on the one you posted.
These look like the ones available in catalogs.
Hope this helps.
Rod

Looking to buy or trade old gas station memorabilia such as pumps, globes, cans, signs, free give-aways, S&P shakers etc. from the 20s-60s.
rvanpelt #140508 Wed May 13 2009 06:13 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Rod, The three color faces that I make (in addition to the one color) are copies of NOS faces that I got from the Tokheim dealership in Minneapolis, MN back in the mid 80's. There were over a dozen sets on the shelf. Some had scratches and some were mint...
Look for the 'swirl' mentioned and shown in the 36B post.
P.S. the word Tokheim is gold and not "brown".
Ron

Last edited by Ron Scobie; Wed May 13 2009 06:31 AM.

Ron Scobie
http://www.gaspump.com or
rscobie(TheAtSymbol)gaspump.com
Phone - Six five one-653-6503
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
the swirls are present on these also..seems to be looking like they are original,but still not sure ???

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Very good, Ron. Thanks for setting us straight on the colored ones. Mine are dull and could be polished to where there may be that swirl. Also, I should take mine off sometime to see if they have a number similar to these.
Rod

Looking to buy or trade old gas station memorabilia such as pumps, globes, cans, signs, free give-aways, S&P shakers etc. from the 20s-60s.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved