Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#14096 - Thu Feb 01 2001 10:57 PM United sign
Elvis Offline
New Member

Registered: Thu Feb 01 2001
Loc: Bivalve, MD.
Hi,I just found this forum today,so I guess i am the new guy on the board.I need some help with a sign.It is porcelin,about 6x22 in.,with rounded ends its black and white and says UNITED with no other markings. Is it a US tire sign or? I cant find any info so I'll ask you guys. Thanks

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#14097 - Sun Feb 04 2001 02:16 PM Re: United sign
Oldgas Offline

Registered: Tue Jul 25 2000
Loc: South of St. Louis, MO USA
Hi Elvis,

"United Motors Service" signs are often oval shaped. Is that what you mean by rounded ends?

Check this Iowa Gas Auction page for a United Motors Service picture to compare to yours.

Your host and moderator
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator


Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved