Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
On behalf of James, Ivan and I, we would like to thank everyone that took a part in making our show a success again this year. Whether you were a vendor or a buyer, we owe you a very "well earned" thank you and may GOD bless you all. There were several oldgassers that came that I finally got to put a face with the name and that makes it better for future shows everywhere.

I really enjoyed talking to everyone and learning about their interests in our great hobby and look forward to seeing them all again.

As Joe mentioned above, pumps and parts were a little scarce. Everyone in our neck of the woods are really hungry for pumps and most of the ones that do show up are sold. So, you guys with a lot of pumps for sale, start bringing them here and I assure you that you will do well.

Thanks again for making our show successful....Dale

Wanted: Champion Spark plug, Shell, Pennzoil, Kendall, and Woco Pep signs...Dale Stephens
S
S
Anyone know the price on the P&G White Naphtha Soap sign and who had it? Thanks

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
This was my first time attending this show and I had a fantastic time. I found some good items to take home and met some great people. Dale and Larry it was great to meet you guys, and I really enjoyed talking with you. It’s always fun to attend the shows where the emphasis is on buying and selling and seeing friends, not set up times, registration fees, and lists of rules. A big thanks to the hosts of the show and all of the hard work they put into bringing this event together. Hope to see you in Iowa!

T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
We have have just come back from this show for the first time and wanted to say that the hosts put on a nice show and we sold well and also bought a few nice items.It was worth the long ride and if time is available would go back Lenny

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
[quote=signs i like]Anyone know the price on the P&G White Naphtha Soap sign and who had it? Thanks [Hello:
/quote]

Hi:
I tried to find out the name of the person who had the sign but had no luck. The price to the best of memory was $650. I'll try to check with others to see if I can get a name and number. Thanks...Dale

Wanted: Champion Spark plug, Shell, Pennzoil, Kendall, and Woco Pep signs...Dale Stephens
S
S
Thanks Dale,
Fred

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved