Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#145796 Sun Jul 19 2009 02:39 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Just bought a couple of Clear Vision pumps and was wondering about the following. The 15 gallon has a spun top and the 10 has a cast one. The guy said he's had these for 25 years and never replaced anything. Is the spun top correct? Also the 15 does not have a port for a hand crank and the 10 does, did they make electric only? lastly the 15 has a perfect etched cylinder and skins that could easily be fixed. I had a guy make an offer on it and was wondering what a reasonable value would be, never had a 15 before (nor a Clear Vision)Thanks!

cl1.jpg cl2.jpg
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
The pictures I used in my Gas Pump ID book show they used all kinds of tops. I show 26 different CVs visibles and I have identified one more that isn't shown. I have not identified any 15 gallon pumps they made, and only one 5 gallon, the rest are all 10 gallon pumps.

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
Jack Sim #145829 Sun Jul 19 2009 06:51 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
15gal pumps were made by many companies, just not in large numbers. Maybe as an option so a CV doesn't surprise me. A friend has a cast alum. indicator stick for an AMERICAN 15gal.
I have a HAYES 304-A 15gal. & know where there is a RUSH K 15 gal.

Anyone else have 15 gal. pumps ?

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved