Click here for Original Gas Pump Plate auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Welcome to oldgas. Is that a business band antenna on the Rohn 25 tower behind the barn or is Ham radio one of your hobby's also ?

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
O
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
O
Dick, they are lucky the barn has metal siding on it like the new sheds do, it is timber frame construction, along with the summer kitchen. rest of the buildings are from the 1920 thru the 50's, and they need to be maintained.
Scott, ham radio is another "hobby" not as active as I once was, I hosted Field Day activities for 20+ years here, a storm spotter, heck I was into packet radio way back when!
Here are a couple of shots of the workshop: A keen HVAC guy will notice the exhaust pipe for the condensing furnace is not extended past the roof line, we had to take it out to replace the windows.

My wife came up with this idea of painting the lower part green, it hides how high the grass is, I save parts of the lawn with lots of clover for the honey bees, not a beekeeper yet.......

ok that is it for now, need to get some sleep! Take care! tt

oldgoaly #146846 Thu Jul 30 2009 06:34 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Welcome and thanks for the tour.

Originals only for me. Always looking for Simpson oil, Super A, and MFA oil cans and globes.
Shawn Morris
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved