Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
Hi, Gang. I appreciate the recent I.D. help from board members on some gas pump parts I salvaged years ago. I also received a few messages from guys who offered to purchase what I had. As a result, most of the parts found new homes. What a great way to get them from hiding unused in my storage shed and onto some of the members' pumps.

So, THANK YOU Old Gas for providing the forum, and thanks also to the people who helped with the I.D.'s. I will be sending Jim Potts a contribution to go towards the running of the site. That seems only right! Best, John in Wisconsin

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Thanks, John for the kind words and the offer to help. Hooking enthusiasts up to share information and parts are the core of what we strive to do here.

An appreciative success story is all we need to get through the rough spots in managing this site. Sometimes the moderators need to hear that. Thanks.

Jim Potts
Oldgas.com Techie
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Thank You too John & Thank You too Jim.
Rick

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
It is great to hear the good. I have met some awesome people from this site. Some in person and some only through the internet. If it was not for oldgas my Anniversaries would be boring. Ha Ha. Some of you will remember my Anniversary adventure about a year ago. Thank you oldgas and all the members.
Mike

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved