Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
i attend this one last year it turn out a pretty good swap meet--i will be there bring a bunch of signs- a baby hemi 331 motor--a old bumper car-a bunch of pumps wayne 70-a pair of tall 642 bennett-bowser 585-m/s 70 w/ornate top
and other pumps . hope to see you guys there this sunday aug 2

looking for spanish gas signs
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
What is the ornate top on the 70 look like ?

T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
hey dick--in the book it shows a plain top-this one has the other one w/the add glass i think it was made for mobile gas that what i was told-i seen one like this one in older discussion thanks ruben

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
How was the meet?? Photos??

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Swap meet was awesome. It was huge and had vendors from all over Ca, Ore, Wa,Az. No pictures but tons of signs, quite a few pumps. Dave DooLittle had "Fire Sale" going and has some real nice A1,A38's & A62 priced really right. sellers were spaced a little too far apart and the parking was quite far but very well set up. Lots of shade trees and grass to sit down if you got tired. The charge of $6 ea sucked but is understood. a bunch of great food vendors & huge covered eating/rest area with tables & chairs, an ATM machine & golf carts to haul stuff out to parking lot was top notch. Buyers seemed to be buying smaller type items but I thought prices were very fair. Tons of stuff showed up. It took me 4 hours to walk through once.

Rick H, Sacramento Ca.
T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
as rick stated the meet turn out great last year there was only about 300 vendors -this year they said there was 1200 vendors there. there was a couple of old gas member there. i only sold 2 pumps. and a couple of signs and alot of lic plates. there was a little of everythink there was some nice signs one guy was selling 114 oil cans plus custom cabinet for 1200--which was a good buy there was some nice cans there -polly-veedal-invader-richfeild plus alot more--saw turlock bob score a cheverlot neon clock-- sorry guys no camera

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Hope they saved some stuff for Reno....... If not, tjhvintage & myself will make a killing!! Stop by for a cold one.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved