Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#14775 - Sun Oct 15 2000 02:51 PM small gas pump
Mike Jacobson Offline

Loc: Minnesota
Recently I just purchased a small gas pump, which is approx. 4 feet tall and 10" deep.
The name Gasboy is on the front chrome piece and also on the side. It was manuf. by Williams and Wilson. Does anyone know what these small gas pumps were generally used for and how common are they?

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#14776 - Sun Oct 15 2000 04:41 PM Re: small gas pump
Nasty Offline

Loc: Seymour,MO.U.S.A.
from what i have seen...there doesn't seem to be much interest in this forum...Jim...

#14777 - Wed Oct 18 2000 02:40 PM Re: small gas pump
Chris Mulhall Offline

Loc: Monroe, WI, USA
The gasboys are typically found on farms. Many city facilities (i.e. your county highway deparment or police station) used them too, as they were cheap, small, and non-flashy. That way they didn't grab attention to those who might otherwise want gas from it. Not much collector's value since they are pretty boring and common.

#14778 - Thu Nov 16 2000 10:52 PM Re: small gas pump
JEFF Offline

Loc: Cadillac, MI.
HI MIKE,,,
CHRIS is correct, they are not popular with regular gas collectors.. I have one that I made into a Cushman pump, to use with my scooters..about the right size... I have also seen them used with pedal cars.. JEFF

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved