Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#148669 Sat Aug 15 2009 11:21 AM
s932 Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member

I was at work yesterday and I was going through some pictures for the fire dept picture board and I came across this picture. If you look to the left you can see a HC sign. I just thought it was something different that you dont see every day, so thats why im posting it.

Originals only for me. Always looking for Simpson oil, Super A, and MFA oil cans and globes.
Shawn Morris
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
s932 #149154 Thu Aug 20 2009 08:48 AM
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
It is always cool to see what you can find in old photos. The lansing State Journal posted a photo of a hotel fire that happened 50 years ago and on the side street was a Hi Speed station and on the other corner was a Gulf station. I drove down town to look at the spot where the photo was taken and you would never know that those stations ever exhisted unless you saw the photo.
It is amazing how much was out there years ago that will never be seen or talked about again unless you happen to run across some history or hear stories from the older generation. Alot of history is fading fast!!!

D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
fascinating pic

There's no stopping the Cretins from hopping
You've got to keep it beating for the hopping Cretins

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved