Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#148746 Sat Aug 15 2009 10:38 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Had a email a little while back from fellow oldgasser "Savinsam" He is and was coming to a wedding in my area and shot me a email. Anyway, made a connection and he came out Saturday morning. Could not ask to meet a nicer guy.

Had a great visit, although too short of one. I hope to repay him a visit in the near future. He's quite the gas pump restorer. I would go as far to call him a pioneer.

Anyway, if Savinsam reads this you are welcome anytime and I hope to see you again soon.

What else can you say about Oldgassers? wink

Always looking for Ithaca Gun and Lucky Sam soda items!!!

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
Hey 59 Fairlane Matt, we just got home today from our trip. Everything went well, including the 88 degree high humidity outdoor wedding. Yes all the guys had to wear suits & ties. That was the only bummer! Thanks for the great hospitality and a chance to see the beautiful area that you live in. BTW, we came home the scenic route across northern PA. Slower but nice and relaxing. How about all you NY guys paying your taxes so that I-86 roadway can be repaired!! Thanks again, Matt. Sam

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Glad you had a safe trip back. Yeah, we have some of the highest taxes in the nation and the most corrupt state government going.

If I am ever down that way I'll look you up. Thanks again.

Always looking for Ithaca Gun and Lucky Sam soda items!!!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Matt, at least you don't have a *movie star* ruining your state

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Hi I think NJ recently has taken the lead for most corrupt- Just picked up numerous North jersey mayors etc= over 40 in all a couple weeks ago in early morn raid with 300 FBI and State police - most of the mayors already quit-don
Dick - are you sure anyone is running your state??

[b] Wanted 5 quart cans -old speed equipment -1950-60s- Cad- Olds std shift parts - site at www.oilnspeed.com
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
So when do the Top decision makers start cutting their own salaries & extra perks ? They should be paid for hours worked, not by salary.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved