Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
D
Hello Oldgasser's We would like to give everyone an update on the progress and expansion that we at Vic's have made in just one short year after purchasing the business and moving it to Seattle. Since moving to Seattle, we have hired a part time Boeing aero space machinist and are now making over 20 new parts that Vic's had not made before. Vic's had previously purchased these parts from other vendors but for many reasons including manufacturing delays and quality control problems, we decided it was time to make more of our own parts right here in house. Our current goal is to make 95%+ of all the parts we sell within the next 12 to 24 months.. We have Cad drawings in the works as we speak for many new parts including the common chrome trim pieces for Tokheim, Wayne and Gilbarco. We have a foundry in Oklahoma we have used for years and now a local foundry is gearing up to start making a lot of the large cast parts. Be sure to check our website from time to time to see the new parts we will be listing. This last June we recognized that we needed more space so we moved the retail side of the business into a new building about 30 miles north of Seattle in Everett Washington
To celebrate the move to our new location we would like to offer a 10% discount on all orders over $100.00 and 15% discount on all retail orders over $500.00 not including shipping or already clearance & discounted items from now through the end of August. This includes any of the new or used items we have in STOCK.
To receive the discount your order must be called or faxed in with this special offer mentioned. Website orders will NOT receive the discount
We would also like to thank Seth for the many hours of time and help he gave us while we moved the business from Oklahoma to Seattle. As most of you know Oklahoma got the Seattle Sonics basketball team about the same time we got Vic's. Sounds like a good trade to me!!

Thanks again for your support...
Don, Lynn, Cari & Kaelee

www.vics66.com
Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:00 Pacific Standard Time
1.206.381.3500 Order Desk
1.206.381.3504 Direct Fax

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Whoohoo! I love a good discount!

Scott Wright
W
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
W
Show us some parts don we love new repo parts.

ward

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Any chance you are going to 'pop' the upper skins for the 850?

Larry

In memory of DB 9/12/49 - 8/28/14
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I am very happy with your service since taking over the place - I get all my orders from your shop right to my door here in Kansas in about 2 days evey time! I was very worried about the take over and how service would end up being.

Same GREAT service - Same GREAT place!

Travis
Topeka, Kansas

D
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
D
Larry, we have talked about the 850 upper skins and at this time I would say yes BUT it will be later down the road. Ward, when I get a free moment I will start posting pictures of some of the new parts. Travis, thank you for the kind words we have made a HUGE effort to improve turn around time and customer service. Scott, be sure and get a hold of us before the sale ends. Thanks again guys for your support. Don & Lynn

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved