Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#154043 - Tue Sep 29 2009 12:26 PM Re: you got to follow those leads [Re: philmccauley]
Jack R Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Las Vegas, Nevada
WOW!!!! nice find, keep us updated on what you get. Thanks Jack

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#154051 - Tue Sep 29 2009 02:53 PM Re: you got to follow those leads [Re: souperhigh]
bmclemore Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Down in Mississippi
Originally Posted By: souperhigh
And my good buddy just what zip code is it in?? Maybe an address to have in my GPS in case of a emergency run? Hmmmm....You maybe had better stay by the lake as it refills. Partner, ole buddy,I won't tease you any more about your paddy cake in the room.
Barry, I heard there was some Billups stuff there also.I will meet you in Shreveport

Wait a minute...Paddy didn't say anything about some Billups stuff...cmon Paddy show us the Billups stuff.

#154053 - Tue Sep 29 2009 03:06 PM Re: you got to follow those leads [Re: bmclemore]
oldnfuelish Offline
FATW Feature Host

Loc: Antioch,IL
i say we all head down to paddys and help him move all that stuff!we wouldnt want him to not get the boathouse done or hurt his back now would we!! grin grin

#154078 - Tue Sep 29 2009 08:12 PM Re: you got to follow those leads [Re: oldnfuelish]
gtacode Offline

Loc: louisiana
Hey would this be Ronnie Sanders stuff from patterson louisiana? Nice guy but not cheap with his stuff.

#154089 - Tue Sep 29 2009 11:24 PM Re: you got to follow those leads [Re: gtacode]
hotrod468 Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Lafayette, La USA
That what I think it is... Nice guy but he wants a lot for his stuff...

#154090 - Wed Sep 30 2009 01:20 AM Re: you got to follow those leads [Re: hotrod468]
Hemibird Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Colorado Springs, CO
I'll take anything that has a Polly bird, an airplane, a Gillmore Lion, a Conoco MM, or a Powerlube Tiger on it.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved