Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I think I would pick unrestored almost any day of the week. I think I get a sence in mystery out of unrestored, wondering where they have been and if they could talk,the stories the pump could tell. It's nice to see restored pumps if any thing to show potential.But a car is a differant story in my opinion. I dont know why

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I agree I love survivor pumps,I just like them better.I used to restore all my pumps but they just don't spin me anymore,unless there really bad or have been repainted a ton of times.
Joe

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Thank you one and all. This is exactly what I wanted when I joined the forum; opinions from all over the country. I took some local heat because I'm displaying a displayable, complete unmolested Tokhheim 34 with original glass and nozzle in the shop instead of restoring it and moving it into the showroom. It stays in the shop.

Thanks to your comments I'll go ahead and change the shop display with a few modifications. I'll leave some high grade signs in there and I'll work more with unrestored visibles on the outside to set the theme for the inside displays.

You asked for pics. They are coming when I complete the conversion of the shop. Be awhile; big shop.Should I pull this topic back up or put them in under Showcase And Stories?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved