Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#155380 Fri Oct 09 2009 06:42 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
laugh I shipped these 2 pumps today from NorthDakota to Denver, Colorado for the measly sum of $408 for the both of them!! laugh This is my second time to use them and its been outstanding both times! For anyone that hasn't used their services before, this very professional company will pick up at your location(gas pumps, motorcycles, juke boxes, exersize equip, arcade games, etc.)and deliver right to the door of the receiver and do it at a very reasonable price! Their contact number is 800-959-8880
Best part of the whole deal is-- grinno crating! They take your item and throw a blanket over it and strap it to the wall of the van and down the road they go! Sure makes life a lot easier for those of us dealing in gas pumps! And hey--think about it when you're contemplating buying that rare pump that you just found on ebay or Craigs list! Call them up and they'll give you a shipping quote over the phone and you'll know what your expenses will be!GREAT OUTFIT!

Last edited by Oldgas; Fri Oct 09 2009 07:44 PM. Reason: edit to optimize image display
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
i work for allied moving and storage in denver and i1m glad you had a great experience with your pumps being delivered and no problems....we do the exact kind of shipping and it is a resonable way to ship items ..you can`t believe the stuff we ship!!! glad to hear some good feedback for the moving guys!!!!!!!! txs for sharing..your experience with north american--they are a good co....txs alan

Big Al`s Garage
Always looking for::
Veedol-Tydol-Tidex-Cycol-Tycol.
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Good deal there. Where the guts in the pumps or out Kevin? Also do you have to set up a business account with them? I have two pumps on the East cost that I need delivered to me. I talked to a outfit last week from Freight Quote & it was going to cost me $375 from New York & $356 from New Jersey. Before I seal the deal there I will give NAVL a call!!! Thanks Kevin for the positive update smile

Wanted Owens Motor Oil & Mobiloil Gargoyle.
Brad Ralston & my website is
www.petrobarn.com
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
Keith--

I've used them for years. I've never had a problem and their rates have been pretty decent except when diesel fuel prices went nuts! Dave Folck

Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
We should bump this topic to the Transportaion section too.

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Both pumps were gutted out and the receiver made all the arrangements. He gave their approximate size and used 250 pounds each for a weight. You don't need to have an account with them as anyone can call and get something shipped. Not sure how they collect on the receiver end tho. The kicker is the second pump! I shipped 2 pumps to Tuscon and the first pump was just about 400 but the second pump was only an additional 100!
If you consider the time and distance involved, its still a good deal with even just the one pump! Nice to know about when dealing on that rare pump thats several states away!

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
P
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
P
Wow, I am saving their phone number and info.

Thanks, Phil
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
That wayne 60 is sure a nice looking pump.I really like the rust mixed with the green.

P
P
what is the extension you use when you call the moving company

Mike and Debbie
Utah
I just shipped four pumps on one pallet to southern California for 355.00 using unishippers.

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: Ryan Underthun
I just shipped four pumps on one pallet to southern California for 355.00 using unishippers.

WOW!!!!!!! Thats Cheap!!!!

***Wanted*** Always looking for Oilzum, Kunz, and Husky Cans, Signs and Smalls.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
that is great to know ... I am angling for an old highway sign that is 74x40 inches and weighs about 260 pounds; do you think such a freighting company would be the most effective way to ship it? (From Fresno, CA to Raton NM)

jake@aaroads.com

any questions about road signs - authenticity, value, etc - ask away!

the AARoads shield gallery - over 10,000 historic highway marker photos

San Diego, CA - US 80, 101, 395
P
P
I have tried to get good quotes from NAVL and it's ALWAYS HIGH? Coke machine from Tennessee to Wisconsin, they wanted $510.00 same rate from Ohio to Wisconsin.. $510..
I use a company called Freight 88 and same items cost me 336 and 262 respectfully... hmmm Wonder why such a difference?

P
P
Hi everybody, Just wanted to let everyone know that North American van lines is great. I had a pump shipped from Iowa to Utah for 266.00 and they did a great job. Thanks for the tip.

Mike and Debbie
Utah
K
K
Another company that is very resonable with their pricing is Forward Air. I have had a couple pumps shipped in the past couple years, and they have been "cheap" compared to some others. I shipped one pump from Lincoln Nebraska to Northern Kentucky for $140.00 The only thing with them is, they wont pick up at your house, you have to drop off at their hubs. But they have them all over the US. Hope this helps somebody.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved