Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Hi Everyone!

After being away from Globe of the Month for way to long, it is time to start up again! For this installment we are going to be looking at "Unusual shaped globes." Any globe that is not the traditional shaped Canteen style can be posted in this category. Crowns, Eagles, Shells, ovals, Fishbowl shaped, iregular shaped 1-piece plastics, and many foreign globes will fit here. If you have them post them!

I will start it off with an actual drawing / piece of artwork from Cinnicinati Advertising. The drawing is the actual size of what would become the Aro Motor Fuel lense and shows what color each part of the globe lense would be. If you look at the upper part of the lense on the drawing you can see that it calls for a light blue background. On the lower part of the drawing it says that it was changed from white to light blue on 3-29-61. Obviously both of these colors were used in actual production. These globes were used by the Anderson Refining Company. However, I do not know anything about the company or where they were from.

Why not take a few minutes tonight and share your photos with the Oldgas Community. Thanks!

Lonnie & Aaron Hop

IMG_6016.JPG IMG_6018.JPG IMG_6014.JPG

Wanted: Ripple Body Globes, picture globe, any Dixie Distributors keyhole gas pump globe and ANYTHING from Old Dutch Refining, Muskegon, MI Musgo sign
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Im glad this post is back Thanks Lonnie

Originals only for me. Always looking for Simpson oil, Super A, and MFA oil cans and globes.
Shawn Morris
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
One more

Originals only for me. Always looking for Simpson oil, Super A, and MFA oil cans and globes.
Shawn Morris
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I have 4 that i can contribute too.
Phillips 66 Flite Fuel

Regular Phillps 66

Platolene 500

Zephyr High Octane

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
My mom and dad photographed this odd ball globe on a vacation last summer.

Scott Shipers
WANTED: quart picture cans
P
P
I've always wanted to give Lonnie & Aaron the bird(s), so here it goes..........LOL!!

Richard

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
With friends like Richard ........

Just kidding! Thanks for the post of the Eagles! Richard has an example of each of the three different Eagles pictured. From left to right are the detailed version. the medium detailed one, and the blunt nose Eagle. Eagles were made for 12-13 years and there were a lot of different molds used so there are some other minor variations but these are the three main versions. Somewhere I have a picture of the three different Eagles showing their backside that I took at Iowa Gas a few years ago. When I find it I'll post it. Keep those pictures coming. Thanks!

Lonnie Hop

Wanted: Ripple Body Globes, picture globe, any Dixie Distributors keyhole gas pump globe and ANYTHING from Old Dutch Refining, Muskegon, MI Musgo sign
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Here is a picture of the three different Eagles from the backside. The one on the left is the Blunt Nose version. It has the least detail to the feathers and a large rounded blunt nose. It also has higher "shoulders" on his back. The middle Eagle is the medium detailed version. It has more detail than the blunt and has finer features to the feathers. It also has a noticeably shorter base. The one on the right is the detailed Eagle and as you can see the feathers are more raised and there is more detail to the feathers, particularily to the back of his neck. It also has a smaller and more pointed beak.

Keep those photos coming, lets see some Crowns and Shells!

Lonie Hop

IMG_1183.JPG
Last edited by olddutchgas; Wed Oct 14 2009 07:17 AM.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
here's a couple of mine...

IMG_0909_1.JPG IMG_0914_1.JPG
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
I guess my two crowns are the only contribution I can make to this post. Both are common globes and not in any of the sought after colors, but they were both given to me for free from a local jobber who still had them sitting around.
I would like to see some posts of originals in the hard to find colors. I'm sure we have a few Standard collectors out there who have them!
Thanks,
Darin

Darin Sheffer
Always looking for Mobil and Marathon items I don't already have!
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
The Peotone, Illinois Show and Auction is coming up this weekend and there will be some photo ops there of unusual shaped globes. Before I leave I wanted to post this one. I took this photo a number of years ago at old time collector Bruce Bednars house. Check out the Simms cone shaped globe in the lower center of the photo. Simms was a Dallas, Texas Company and I do not know of another company that used anything like it. Keep those photos coming!

Lonnie Hop

IMG_3007.JPG

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Forgot these.

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Here are a few "non-canteen" shaped globes that I got photos of at the Matthews Auction in Peotone last weekend. The raised letter Crowns were used in the 30s and are fairly uncommon. The glass flame shaped globe was actualy used on the top of Standard signs in front of the station. I have photos somewhere of some other colored Crowns that I will dig out this weekend. In the meantime lets see some of your unusual shaped globes. Thanks!

Lonnie Hop

IMG_6067.JPG

G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Cool globes. Im not a big crown fan but I do like the lettered ones for some reason. Keep em coming smile

Wanted Owens Motor Oil & Mobiloil Gargoyle.
Brad Ralston & my website is
www.petrobarn.com
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Gold & Blue Crowns

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
This is my 30's British Globe, Redline was owned by the Union Oil Company

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Thanks for posting the photo of the Redline globe Gary! It seems like the majority of foreign globes are "non-canteen" shaped. Here is a photo of a Shell clam shaped globe from Mexico next to its American counterpart. The second photo shows a European Esso oval and a European Shell globe that were sold at the Matthews Auction last weekend in Peotone, Illinois. Lets see some more Shells, Crowns, ovals, and more Foreign globes. Thanks for posting!

Lonnie Hop

IMG_2274.JPG IMG_6047.JPG

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Heres a couple that...FrankI have

I collect anything Hyvis oils
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Here's my Swedish SHELL globe, a little different than most, with the special "S".

SHELL original.jpg
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Here's one of my oval ones, Gang (three-piece glass). Best, John in Wisconsin

Welco1DSC00004.jpg
P
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
P
Great globes! Would it be possible to paint a brand on a light globe such as this? It's about 8 inches tall. Would be pretty cool.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
These were at an auction in NY quite a few years ago.
Did not sell for repro dollars but that's what I'm told they are...

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
The 1-piece cast globes with the star are reproductions. Webers (out of Texas) sells repo globes, signs, and pump parts and had some of these made up back in the 80s, at least that is the story I have heard from several people.

I'll dig up a few more photos of "non-canteen" shaped globes out later tonight and post them. Lets see some ovals, Crowns, Shells, and some more foreign globes. Thanks to everyone who posted so far!

Lonnie

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Here are a few photos of "fish bowl" 1-piece globes. I am not sure who coined that term. Other than the fact that they are round they really would not work the best for a fish bowl!

Most round globes are generic with names like Filtered Gas, Guaranteed Measure, Full Measure, Etc. The globes in the second and third photos are from the Bruce Bednar collection and are all pretty rare. There are very few round globes known to exist with company names on them.

Take a few minutes to share your photos of unusual shaped globes. Thanks!

Lonnie

IMG_6068.JPG IMG_3001.JPG IMG_3002.JPG

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Here's one more photo that Bob Drake (aka Lastgas) sent me some time ago. In Bob's own words "This globe is so ugly that it's kinda neat". I think it might be foreign.

Lonnie Hop

drake foreign.jpg

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Hi Guys & Gals;

Here are a couple more Auction photos. The Colonial is a flat 8 sided lense on a unique metal body. Colonial Beacon (Boston, Mass.) used this type of globe in the 1920s and they are quite rare.

Texaco used the star shaped 1-piece in their Australian market. Most foreign globes are not that popular here in the U.S. but this one given the Texaco name and the fact that it is just a great globe to look at brings some pretty serious money when one sells here in the states.

I'll keep looking for more photos of non-canteen shaped globes and in the meantime if you have anything to add to this post please take a few minutes and contribute. Thanks!

Lonnie Hop

IMG_0715_6.JPG IMG_3760.JPG

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Three more from England, BP and Dominion are 1930's Cleveland from around 1960

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Looking good everyone!

We have seen a couple of Cities Service clover globes. Here is a group shot that I got a several years ago of the six different Cities Service black and white clover globes. There are 13 different clover globes when you factor in different body styles and the 1-piece clover globes they used.

Lets see some more ovals, foreign globes, and non-canteen shaped globes. Thanks!

Lonnie

IMG_1370.JPG

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I bought this pair of early etched clams out of NJ couple of years back.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I've also seen the star shaped globe on the cover of some New Zealand Texaco maps I had the pleasure to see at Peotone.

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Awesome Shell globes Gary! I have only seen one of them in person before. Neat looking globe with the irregular shaped base. Lets see some more!

Here is a photo of two Cities Service Koolmotor globes. The one on the left is 3-piece glass and the one on the right is a cast 1-piece. I will keep digging and see what other photos of non-canteen shaped globes I can find.

Lonnie

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Oops! Here is the picture for the previous post!

IMG_1364.JPG

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Super pair of Koolmotors! I always wanted a one piece clover,,,maybe one day.
This art-deco globe from Fina was used in the 50's although it looks a little older by design

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Here are a couple of square globes with a domed top. Roosevelt Oil Company was out of Mount Pleasant, Michigan and used these globes in the 1930s. Barnsdahl and maybe 1 or 2 other companies ever used these types of bodies.

A high percentage of the foreign globes ever used are of a non-canteen shape. let see some more. Thanks!

Lonnie

IMG_1322_1.JPG

C
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C
Lets see more of your collection. Pictures. picturees. Pictures.
Thanks

Craig
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
This 30's British globe was from Russian Oil Products, ROP was taken over by Texaco after WW2.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast

S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
Two rare Standard Crowns I thought I would share with you. The one on the right is circa late 1910s, early 1920s, and has a mushroom shape unlike that of other crowns. Jewels are green. The word "Gasoline" is etched. The one on the left is one of four known and reminds me of a hot air balloon! It has a chimney cap and is circa 1910s. The word "Gasoline" is also etched. Both have the usual seven inch bases found on Standard Crowns.

crowns1.jpg
Last edited by scottpcm; Wed Dec 02 2009 08:08 AM.
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
Here's my shoebox globe.
Bob

MVC-002F.JPG MVC-002F.JPG
Here's my shoebox globe. Bob

S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
I didn't mean to put it on twice. This was my first try at posting a photo.
Bob

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Hi Everyone!

I have been on the road for the last several weeks and have not had a chance to post. I wanted to add just a few photos of unusual shaped globes before we start the next edition of Globe of the Month.

We have seen some photos of Shoebox globes and here are a few more. There are 14 varieties of Shoebox globes. All of them are from the Tydol / Tidex / Flying A family. The first photo shows a 1-piece Tydol Ethyl baked on Shoebox globe next to its 3-piece glass counterpart. It would stand to reason that there was also a Tydol 1-piece though none are known.

Shoebox globes are similar to conventional glass body globes in that there is a glass body with inserts. The inserts have notches on each side and are bolted to the glass body just like a regular 3-piece glass globe. There is a special rectangular attachment that bolts to the top of the pump and the globes fits onto the attachment. There is a 1/2" threaded rod that comes up throught the top center of the globe and there would be a brass retaining nut that would hold the globe in place.

I will add a few more photos of unusual shaped globes over the weekend and next week we will start a new topic. If you have any photos to share please take a few minutes and do it!

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all!

Lonnie Hop

IMG_6451.JPG IMG_6454.JPG IMG_6456.JPG IMG_6453.JPG
Last edited by olddutchgas; Thu Dec 24 2009 09:11 AM.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Four more from England

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B

Always looking for SKELLY items.
P
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
P
Wow Lonnie, are all those yours, impressive indeed.

Thanks, Phil
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
...what about the Dixie globes? wink

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Nice shoeboxes smile

www.petrobarn.com
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Really like those shoebox globes, Lonnie....Dale

Wanted: Champion Spark plug, Shell, Pennzoil, Kendall, and Woco Pep signs...Dale Stephens
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
mam i`m excited for those shoebox`s!!!! txs lonnie for sharing,,alan

Big Al`s Garage
Always looking for::
Veedol-Tydol-Tidex-Cycol-Tycol.
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Hi Everyone;

I hope that Santa (or your wife or kids!) were good to you for Christmas!

I want to post a few more photos of unusual shaped globes before we move on to our next feature. There are 4 types of oval shaped globes. There are the 1-piece like the Interstate etched globe in the picture. Take note how fat and squatty it is compared to the others. There are very few companies that used oval 1-piece globes.

Next there is the 3-piece glass oval. These lenses are notched and are about an inch wider than the capco oval lenses so if you find a pair of oval lenses with notches you will need to find a glass body to put them on. These globes are also somewhat uncommon. There are less than 20 different oval 3-piece glass globes known.

Next is the oval capco body globe. There are at least 60 different kinds oval capco globes known and there are likely many more.

There are also several different 1-piece plastic ovals globes. It is to cold and the snow is to deep here in Michigan to go out to my building to take a picture. Maybe tommorow!

If you have any globes to share please take a few minutes and do so. Thanks!

Lonnie

IMG_6513.JPG IMG_6514.JPG IMG_6512.JPG

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
World famous Mobil Collector and all round good guy Richard Weir (a.k.a. Pegusas) emailed me wondering if the Pugh Clipper globe was associated in any way with the Clipper globe with the airplane. While the font and the speedlines on the 2 globes are similar I do not believe they were related in anyway. If you look at the close up photos you can see there is some difference in the letters and speedlines.

Pugh was a Racine, Wisconsin marketer that is still in business today with marina and shipyard in Racine. The Clipper with the airplane was a West Coast marketer that later became part of Mobil.

IMG_6499.JPG IMG_6503.JPG IMG_6504.JPG IMG_6507.JPG

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
...this has been a great thread (and if I had any non-standard globes I would post them)...but it is incomplete (to say the least) without pics of the Dixie 'keyhole' globes... confused

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Every night I learn something. Thanks very neat

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Here are a few more oval body globes. These are 1-piece plastic. If you look at the side view of the North Star globes you will see two variations. The one on the left as well as the Elreco and Supreme are 2 separate molded halves that are glued togather. The North Star on the right is a plastic formed body that has a face glued to each side.

If you study the Elerco globe photo you will see that the Supreme was once an Elreco globe. Someone sanded the letters off and painted Supreme on the globe. Seems like a lotta work to change the brand of gas you sell.

I will post a few more photos over the next couple of days. Yes Mark (Gulfiend) I will get to some Dixie photos!

This has been a great thread, I particularly like the Foreign globes. There are countless Foreign globes and a large number of them are unusual shaped. If any one has any more globes to post please take a few minutes and do so. Thanks!

Lonnie

IMG_6523.JPG IMG_6522.JPG IMG_6524.JPG

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I should have put this photo with the Pugh globes Sunday night. There are not a lot of globes of any kind that have station attendents on them. I have always liked the Wareco globes. Lots of detail in the attendent.

The Ware family started out in Jacksonville, Illinois and had around a 100 stations. They sold out a few years back, I don't recall to whom. Maybe someone can help out with those details. I remember the first years of the Missouri Show we would always stop at the Wareco station in Jacksonville. They were still using the station attendent logo and I have quite a number of different flat plastic quarts, coffee cups, matchbooks, etc. that I picked up in the late 90s. Unfortunantly that time is gone.

I'll post more stuff tomorrow!

Lonnie

IMG_6501.JPG IMG_6502.JPG

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Glad globe of the month is back. Thanks Lonnie and Aaron!!!

M
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
M
MILEAGE GLOBE

MVC-010S.JPG
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Those Wareco Globes are Killer!!!! I Need one!! What kind of Moola do those bring???

***Wanted*** Always looking for Oilzum, Kunz, and Husky Cans, Signs and Smalls.
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Well over a grand or two smile

www.petrobarn.com
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
someday i hope to find a set of lenses for my glass oval!

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Neat Mileage globe! You seldom see these arrow shaped 1-piece plastic globes. I have seen that same body style with DS faces and Western faces. Thanks for posting!

I have not seen a Wareco oval globe sell in the past couple of years. The last one that I know of selling brought $2750. If one came up for sale in todays market it would probably bring $2000-2250. For a company with a 100 stations there are very few of these globes in collections today.

Lonnie

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I would like to add that Wareco also had a #1 Fuel oval shaped globe with the station attendent. It looks just like the globes pictured except that where the Regular or Ethyl words are it says #1 Fuel. If anyone knows where one of these are please let me know, it is probably worth a fair amount more than $2750.

Lonnie

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I don't think I ever saw a Wareco globe in use. I wonder if anyone has a Consolidated oval? Those were also very common in the midwest.

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I have a photo of a Consolidated oval and a few others that I will post later tonight. In the meantime here is an unusual shaped globe that many collectors have probably not seen.

Republic was a Pittsburg, PA. Marketer and sold gas throughout the southeast. They use this 3-sided cast 1-piece globe in the 20s. A few of these turned up close to 20 years ago under an old loading dock I believe in Virginia somewhere. They all had some condition issues. This one barely stands up but displays well. With the damage, the value is minimal but still makes for a unique piece.

Maybe I should be more condition driven like some collectors. But as a collector if I find a rare or unique globe with damage that is priced cheap and displays well I feel no shame putting it on my shelf until a better one comes along. Many times with a rare globe you may never have a chance to buy one you can afford.

Just my 2 cents. My advice to any collector is to buy what you like and can afford!

IMG_6539.JPG IMG_6536.JPG IMG_6535.JPG IMG_6537.JPG

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Lonnie, in the last pic what happened in the back ground? I see a gill body, lens, rings, screw base and a one piece laying there. LOL Don't step on those!

G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Just send that Gill my way I need a couple of those smile

www.petrobarn.com
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Hi John;

I got a couple of really dirty gill body globes in (looks like they had been found buried in the mud somewhere) and I cleaned them up but that is as far as they got!

Lonnie

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Here are a few photos of oval 3-piece glass body globes. If anyone has photos of ANY unusual shaped globes, please take a few minutes to share them with the rest of the Oldgas community. Thanks!

Lonnie

IMG_6521.JPG IMG_6510.JPG IMG_6508.JPG

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Here are a few more oval 3-piece glass body globes.

IMG_6515.JPG IMG_6509.JPG

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Those ovals are really cool. Never seen alot of those. Thanks for sharing.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I had forgotten about the existence of the Erickson globes. There was a station across from the sporting goods store my Dad frequented. I have a vague memory of sneaking across the street to look at them. I was about 5 or 6 at the time. Next time we went up north, they were gone. I felt vaguely guilty about it for ages, and thought it was because I'd gone to look at them.

W
W
Those Tydol shoebox globes are outstanding!

I'm working on a Tydol themed pump and really wish I could source one of those Tydol Flying A's with the black/orange striping. Does anyone have the dimensions on those shoebox globes?

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
These are not mine although I wish they were!

Barry
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Hi Wagz;

I have had several requests for dimensions on the shoebox globes. I am busy the next few days but I will start a new thread this weekend and will take some photos of a shoebox globes from all angles and its dimmensions.

Lonnie

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I like all of the unusual shaped globes but favorite ones are the Dixie "keyhole" shaped globes. It has been nearly 25 years ago that I saw my first large collection of globes and the guy had 3 of the Dixie keyhole shaped globes. I thought they were the neatest things I had ever seen.

Well, 25 years of searching, trading, begging, etc. I managed to put this group togather. Dixie Distributers was a Michigan Marketing organization that at its peak had jobbers in 17 states and they had over 1700 gas station selling Dixie gas. Their slogan was "Dixie Gas the Power to Pass". I do not know why they had the idea of using keyhole shaped globes. The cost per unit had to be considerably more that the cost of a metal body globe and lenses. The only reason I can think is that they wanted something unique to draw attention to their pumps.

These globes were used for a short period of time in the late 1920s and must have been used in a relatively small area because there are very few of them that have survived in collecions today.

Most everyone reading this is a collector. Many of you are quite passionate about collecting so you will understand why there are two Power to Pass globes in the last photo. If you look closely the one on the right has black letters and the one on the left has blue letters!

This pretty much wraps up this post for me. If you have anything to add to please do so and we plan on starting a new post next week.

I would like to wish everone a safe and prosperous New Year!

Lonnie

IMG_6529.JPG IMG_6528.JPG IMG_6527.JPG IMG_6526.JPG

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Lonnie--Thanks so very much for hosting this thread! Theres a lot of us out here that don't have the opportunity to see some of these great globes that you see! Posting them on this web site to share with everyone is time consuming and I want to be the first to thank you for your efforts! My knowledge of globes is greatly increased because of this thread and I think that knowledge is extremely important in pursuing this hobby! Again, thank you for your efforts!!--KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I'll second that. Mitch

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I forgot about this one from BP dated 1933.

G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
That BP is sweet laugh

www.petrobarn.com
C
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
C
Gaspumpgary - Just got a tour of Chevron's archive office and they had 5 pristine Regent globes on the shelves. And no, they didn't allow me to "check them out" for a week or so! 3 of the globes were of diffent shapes. May try to get back and see if I can get a pic.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Lonnie I love your Wareco!! gaspumgary your ones too. However I love all globes smile

This is my rare OZO that was broke but with patience and glue it returned to be a globe... the neck is intact but remain the two holes that you can see.

Enrico

which companies used the white eagle globe?
thanks

IMG_1183.JPG
Last edited by baugie; Tue Jul 27 2010 08:33 AM.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved