Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#159646 - Wed Nov 11 2009 10:20 PM Re: cash register [Re: Dick Bennett]
Thunder II Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: On the plains of Colorado
Ditto

I'd rather be flying.....

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#159648 - Wed Nov 11 2009 10:24 PM Re: cash register [Re: Dick Bennett]
oldgoaly Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: So. Illinois
So if one had an old cash register stashed away in a grain bin, could one find "key" or "button" covers that says gas, oil, or service? If one could he might just dig it out! Dang I sold my nice counter base, but could make a small one easy enough..... tt

#159705 - Thu Nov 12 2009 02:18 PM Re: cash register [Re: oldgoaly]
H1HUMMER Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: KENNEWICK, WA
Based on the picture Roger, I "would not" pay 400.00 for that particular machine, fairly common & imo not very "pretty"

As stated above.....hundred dollar bill, maybe if I was doing a station and needed it.

#160039 - Sat Nov 14 2009 09:01 PM Re: cash register [Re: Roger Loupias]
56chiefstar Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Adelanto Ca USA
This is a later cash register then the ornate NCR first picture probably hard to get $400 in this market around the 20s or 30s era. NCR was the most common brand. I collect off brands such as World, American standard and I have one thats a Royal that has an ornate side design of gabriel blowing the horn. My number 2 NCR is probably worth $2000. Earliest types as #1 and 2 and odd NCR worth the most, World and others are harder to find parts for. Had a Hallwood in past completly broken and very hard to fix still went for $1300 since the rarity and ornateness of it. Later ones without the ornate brass design but flat design good for repainting and putting gas oil labels or Coke soda labels on them. Signs on top very valuable at times too.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved