Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#159951 - Sat Nov 14 2009 10:52 AM Golden Eagle Plate on Ebay
Old Iron Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: New Mexico
Item 300366908741 (hope I got that right). Is that real? I think I heard somewhere that one had repoped. I've always wanted one of those but was afraid to go after one I couldn't really look at. I usually lay off things I'm not sure of, but I really want one of those. Canada? Size?

What do you think? thank you.

#159968 - Sat Nov 14 2009 12:03 PM Re: Golden Eagle Plate on Ebay [Re: Old Iron]
advertologist Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: So. Ca.
When you pay with paypal you can send it back if not happy.
You"ll know when received, it looks alright by the picture's, the only thing I would be hesitant about is that it is in Canada & I don't think you can get delivery confirmation going out of the country as proof that they received it back.

#159975 - Sat Nov 14 2009 12:58 PM Re: Golden Eagle Plate on Ebay [Re: advertologist]
Dick Bennett Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Santa Paula, Calif
Looks OK to me. I have 2 I bought @ IG yrs ago that came from Canada. ! 1 is like being offered & other has a blue & white band.

#160602 - Wed Nov 18 2009 05:42 AM Re: Golden Eagle Plate on Ebay [Re: Old Iron]
Wes Hague Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: canada
If your looking for an original Golden Eagle pump sign, and 100% original, John Mancino has one or did and I guarantee it is an original as it used to be mine and I'm from Canada, there is no problem buying from Canada thru Paypal, all rules apply both ways across the border..check him out at www.gasstuff.com

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved