Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#161881 - Thu Nov 26 2009 08:34 AM Happy Thanksgiving to all the "old gassers'
TerryL Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: West Lafayette, Ohio
Just wanted to wish all the members of this fantastic site a Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful this site exists where we can all enjoy this wonderful hobby and chit chat with fellow members.

Terry

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#161885 - Thu Nov 26 2009 09:05 AM Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all the "old gassers' [Re: TerryL]
gasoildude Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Oneida IL USA
Happy Thanksgiving Terry & Old Gas. I am also thankful of this site smile

#161892 - Thu Nov 26 2009 09:18 AM Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all the "old gassers' [Re: gasoildude]
Jarvis Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Evansville, In
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Oldgas members and the moderators as i know Scott Shipers and Bob Drake has shared with me some of the stories that goes on behind the scenes. These guys get e-mails that sometimes can make a sailor blush! LOL They don't have an easy job i am sure!

Ok time for me to get ready... turkey in 2 hours and then pie!

#161902 - Thu Nov 26 2009 10:18 AM Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all the "old gassers' [Re: Jarvis]
philmccauley Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Bardstown, KY USA
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Cherish all the time with your loved ones today and be thankful they are there for you.

#161910 - Thu Nov 26 2009 11:05 AM Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all the "old gassers' [Re: philmccauley]
s932 Offline
Company of the Month Host

Loc: cape girardeau. mo
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I am one hour away from my wifes chicken and dumplings. mm mm good.

#161911 - Thu Nov 26 2009 11:15 AM Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all the "old gassers' [Re: s932]
puregas Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: murfreesboro,tn, usa
Watching Fox & Friends. Live feed with troops from Iraq & Afghanistan. Be very thankful for our troops! Great to be with family and have good food on the table. My wife and I are blessed to have our parents still with us. Her's are in their late 70's and mine in their early 80's. Tell everyone you love them(yes,even you guys). Hope everyone has a great day. Pat

Looking for early Pure Oil Company items(Energee,Detonox,Puritan)as well as any Woco Pep items.

Looking for graphic quart cans for my collection.

#161912 - Thu Nov 26 2009 11:27 AM Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all the "old gassers' [Re: puregas]
THE AMERICAN GARAGE Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: PECONIC BAY, L.I., NY, USA
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!

JUST LISTENED TO ALICE'S RESTAURANT AND AM COUNTING THE MINUTES 'TIL DINNERTIME WITH THE FAMILY AT MY BROTHER'S!

HAVE A GREAT TURKEY DAY!

#161941 - Thu Nov 26 2009 05:30 PM Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all the "old gassers' [Re: THE AMERICAN GARAGE]
Dale Stephens Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Alabama, USA
Happy Thanksgiving to all from me as well. Had Thanksgiving dinner around noon today with inlaws and close family. My wife and I have both lost our parents, but the memories still live on. May God bless you all on this site....Dale

#161953 - Thu Nov 26 2009 07:29 PM Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all the "old gassers' [Re: Dale Stephens]
eshaver Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: richmond , Virginia
I hope ya'all get plenty to eat and share memories with ! Happy Thanks giving to all ! Ed Shaver

#161958 - Thu Nov 26 2009 08:33 PM Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all the "old gassers' [Re: eshaver]
Oldgas Offline

Loc: South of St. Louis, MO USA
We had a wonderful dinner with extended family today. I'm thankful for a whole lot of things. Family, my faith, job, home, country, health and all of you who make Oldgas.com the community that it has become.

#162015 - Fri Nov 27 2009 11:28 AM Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all the "old gassers' [Re: Oldgas]
Cold Pizza Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Illinois
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
Had a great day with family,friends and food...way too much food.
Now the diet starts..

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved