Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#166583 Thu Dec 24 2009 12:23 PM
S
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
S
After enduring some real challenges recently, I must say that this Oldgas forum and its members have given me a big lift! Anyone that I've sold or purchased from has been a good friendly transaction. I've been able to meet a few of you in person & others by emails, etc. Out of the clear blue, I've recieved some nice items for my small collection from total strangers unaware! You've all brightened my days over this past year and I thank you sincerely. Merry Christmas! Sam

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Savinsam #166592 Thu Dec 24 2009 01:33 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I MUST AGREE VERY MUCH SO. OLDGAS HAS GIVEN ME FRIENDSHIP AND ADDITIONS TO MY COLLECTION AND HAS ALLOWED ME TO SELL STUFF AS WELL ABSOLUTELY FREE. I'VE MET ALOT OF YOU EASTCOASTERS AT SHOWS AND LET ME SAY YOU'RE ALL A FINE BUNCH OF PETRO ADDICTS JUST LIKE ME. LOL!

I AM BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH A WEBSITE LIKE THIS AS SAM SAID, BECAUSE IT'S A GREAT PLACE TO COME AND RELIEVE STRESS. THIS COMING FROM A PERSON WHO DOESN'T HAVE A SMOKING OR DRINKING HABIT LIKE SOME OF MY FRIENDS DO WHO DON'T HAVE A HOBBY SUCH AS OURS OR ANY HOBBY FOR THAT MATTER. THEY JUST STRESS OUT SMOKE AND/OR DRINK. I'LL TELL YA THAT'S NOT A GOOD INVESTMENT FOR ANYBODY.

I COULD GET RUN OVER BY A BUS TOMORROW, BUT KNOWING I'VE BEEN A MEMBER OF OLDGAS WOULD KEEP ME SMILING ALL THE WAY TO HEAVEN. I'VE LEARNED ALOT AND OFFERED INFO JUST AS WELL HERE ON THE WORLD'S BEST ORIGINAL PETRO WEBSITE.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK JIM AND MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, YULE AND NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ON THIS WEBSITE!

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Yellow type is Hard on the Eyes

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Yes, I agree with Dick ! Uh, can you use a different color , Huh huh huh ??? Ed Shaver

see ya on the road folks !
eshaver #166597 Thu Dec 24 2009 02:08 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
whistle IF YELLOW BOTHERS YOU DB, THEN THIS WHITE SHOULD SEND YOU OVER BACKWARDS....NOT A GOOD IDEA! PUT YOUR CALI SUNGLASSES ON! LOL! cool

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Savinsam #166609 Thu Dec 24 2009 03:55 PM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Good post Sam. I haven't been here long,but I think this is a great site.My perspective from here in "Tumbleweed City"is that we can all get whole different perspectives when we go national.

Thanks guys,for tolerating someone who really says what he thinks!!Maybe I should be more careful.Clockfaces?I LUV UM!!!

Merry X'mas to all and I hope we can all make this site even better tnan it already is.

Oh,DB, I've got a welding helment in the shop if you want to borrow it.LOL. Am I in trouble again already? Hope not.

Old Iron #166615 Thu Dec 24 2009 04:58 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Yellow SNOW writing, Might as well be Sky Writing in a SNOW STORM

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
db,i think you will be visited by three ghosts tonight!! thanks oldgas!!not only the wealth of info here,but yes,also all the new friends!nicest people i have ever met!where would we be without it(oldgas)??merry christmas all!!

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
Savinsam #166636 Thu Dec 24 2009 07:41 PM
H
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
H
A big California thank you to all of you as well. It has been a great thrill to meet so many of you at Iowa and to get to put a face with a name. By the way, DB is not as much of a grump as many people think, he's just getting old and set in his ways. The 3 ghosts have been visiting hime for a LONG time and he has never gotten anything but coal in his stocking all his life. The stocking is so old and dirty from the coal that it's basically fallen apart. Instead of aprons he needs to make a new stocking. Merry Christmas to all of you (I'm sick of having to say Happy Holiday, let's step up and say thank you to the great MAN who looks over all of us in good and bad day.
Ray

hotcidr #166638 Thu Dec 24 2009 08:11 PM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Thank you old gas! Good clean fun and 2 thumbs up from my wife most of the time. What, she says I spend to much time on here and not enough time out in the cold bringing in the mula.
Rick & Jeannie Nelson
Off to make a couple a Huckleberry Daiquiries and watch the presents get unwraped

P
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
P
I too wish to say thank you to Jim and oldgas. I also wish everyone a Merry Christmas, I said it too Ray, always have and will.

Thanks, Phil
G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
I want to say thank-you to Jim & oldgas too.I don't post as often as I should,but I've met some great people,learned alot,& got some great deals on this site.I too will say MERRY CHRISTMAS.Remember not to take the name Christ out of Christmas.

Savinsam #166691 Fri Dec 25 2009 08:11 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Merry Christmas everybody. Thanks Oldgas for the awesome site.

Q
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Q
yes, i agree great group of guys and gals, old gas is part of my life now. smile

im always looking but never find, why........
Merry Christmas and thanks back to all of you. Without you this site wouldn't be what it is.

I really enjoy seeing folks from hundreds of miles away from one another become friends though this site. That makes all the effort worthwhile.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Oldgas #166761 Fri Dec 25 2009 12:58 PM
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Merry Christmas to everyone!! This is a great site. I am glad Jim turned me onto it when I sold him a Zephyr clock. I have learned a lot & have met some great people. Thanks to everyone that contributes to the site & makes it what it is today. God bless you all smile

Wanted Owens Motor Oil & Mobiloil Gargoyle.
Brad Ralston & my website is
www.petrobarn.com
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Merry Christmas to all. Remember.....

Blessed are those that give and don't remember....
Blessed are those that take and don't forget....

Alex
Looking for Texaco and Power Gasoline items
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved