Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#171954 - Tue Jan 26 2010 06:50 PM Re: Skelly Sign on American Pickers [Re: oldgoaly]
Savinsam Online   content
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: northwestern Pa.
I didn't know that this program existed & just happened to tune in to it when I saw some guys prowling through some junk. Thought this will be interesting. Then as the program unfolded, I realized everything had to be staged. So, I probably won't be tuning in again to future episodes. Too fake for me!

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#173765 - Sat Feb 06 2010 04:19 PM Re: Skelly Sign on American Pickers [Re: jkyocom]
THE AMERICAN GARAGE Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: PECONIC BAY, L.I., NY, USA
I FINALLY GOT TO REVIEW EPISODES 1 & 2. I THOUGHT THE 48" COKE BUTTON SIGN IN #2 WAS OVERPRICED (VALUE WISE) @ $250 FOR ALL THE DINGS IT HAD IN IT. I THINK THE PRICES ARE OVER-INFLATED MYSELF!

#173767 - Sat Feb 06 2010 04:37 PM Re: Skelly Sign on American Pickers [Re: THE AMERICAN GARAGE]
Bob Richards Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Longview, WA
They are suppose to find a visible on the show monday, if I remember correctly. I wonder what that will be valued at?

#173772 - Sat Feb 06 2010 06:06 PM Re: Skelly Sign on American Pickers [Re: Bob Richards]
THERMOMAN Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: smyrna, de USA
The preview commercial has the episode listed as "invisible pump"..... Not sure if there is a play on words, or the history channel has no clue what's going on with their own programs????? We will see??

#173781 - Sat Feb 06 2010 06:48 PM Re: Skelly Sign on American Pickers [Re: THERMOMAN]
THE AMERICAN GARAGE Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: PECONIC BAY, L.I., NY, USA
IS IT THIS?... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tl5kYJDlXg&feature=related

I HAVEN'T SEEN #3 AND I ASSUME #4 IS THE NEXT ONE.

#173811 - Sat Feb 06 2010 09:33 PM Re: Skelly Sign on American Pickers [Re: THE AMERICAN GARAGE]
oldgoaly Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: So. Illinois
those seem like they are older? maybe done to get their show picked up? He refers to 1975 as 33yrs ago 2008? tt

#173813 - Sat Feb 06 2010 09:51 PM Re: Skelly Sign on American Pickers [Re: Dick Bennett]
son of Ethyl Offline

Loc: Grand Forks ND
Originally Posted By: Dick Bennett
I didn't see any Wasp flying around when the old man pulled the nest out of Vespa w/ bare hand ! Did you ?

I think the wasps were tipped off those two jokers were coming and left the area. Can't say that I blame them.

#173909 - Sun Feb 07 2010 02:45 PM Re: Skelly Sign on American Pickers [Re: son of Ethyl]
Jack Sim Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: St. Louis, MO, USA
That's not the gas pump. The one tomorrow is out under a tree and it is a tall ten, looks like an American, but only got a glance of it during the commercial.

Jack Sim

#173944 - Sun Feb 07 2010 05:59 PM Re: Skelly Sign on American Pickers [Re: Jack Sim]
Alex Offline
Moderator, Value Forum

Loc: Butte, Montana USA
I thought I heard in the comercial that the guy would "go 600 on it."

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved