Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Hi Jim;

I should have mentioned that the photo was from my archives. That picture was taken several years ago at collector Bruce Bednar in Florida. Besides globes he also collects rattlesnakes and has to keep them inside during the winter because they need at least 70 degree temperatures to breed. Maybe Oldgas should start a non-gas / exotic collectible forum!

IMG_7121.JPG IMG_7122.JPG

Wanted: Ripple Body Globes, picture globe, any Dixie Distributors keyhole gas pump globe and ANYTHING from Old Dutch Refining, Muskegon, MI Musgo sign
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Here are a few more bird globes. The ROC was from Roosevelt Oil Company out of Mount Pleasant, Michigan. I have a few more photos to post and we will wrap up this installment of Globe of the Month later this week.

If you have ANY animal globe photos to share please take a few minutes and do so. Thanks!

Lonnie

IMG_7139.JPG IMG_7138.JPG

Wanted: Ripple Body Globes, picture globe, any Dixie Distributors keyhole gas pump globe and ANYTHING from Old Dutch Refining, Muskegon, MI Musgo sign
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Couple of birds and a bee. The Quality came out of an old time collection in Texas 7 years ago and I have never seen another. Anyone know anything about the company?

I have a couple of photos to post yet and next week we will start the next installment of Globe of the Month. It is going to be globes with the Ethyl logo. T-Way get yout camera out and start taking pictures!

IMG_7137.JPG IMG_7140.JPG

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Here are a few globes featuring chickens. This pretty well does it for me on the "animal globe" posts. If you have anything to add please take a few minutes and do so. Thanks!

The next installment of Globe of the Month will start in the next few days.

IMG_7147.JPG IMG_7144.JPG

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Like that Beeline!

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved