Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
Shamrock....anybody who knows me can figure out why.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
Cities Service...........worked in a Cities Service station when I was a high school kid in the late 50s. When I got out of the service dad bought the local Cities Service bulk plant route etc, and I became the truck driver up until they became Citgo about 1969.When I started collecting about 15 years ago I went after Cities Service stuff and now have a mock station crammed full of it and lots of other companies too.No favorite pump but have a 2 Bennett 150s on my station island, a Milwaukee 810B clockface and now putting together a Wayne 60showcase that will be Cities Service Premium. I think the Milwaukee is the coolest.

H
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
H
H. Earl Clack and Husky..... I'm always for the underdog...... go cougs.
bob

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Without a doubt, GILMORE! I remember getting Check the Oil by Scott Anderson when it first came out in 1986, it was my first glimpse into Gas and Oil collecting. I've dreamt about owning a Blu-Green globe ever since! I've tried my hand at collecting different Canadian brands or different products, I've had my fill of Red Indian, White Rose, Quart cans, Canadian globes, and have sold everything I ever collected, except my cherished clockface pumps. I am still trying to convince my wife we need to invest in some good Gilmore items via a second on our house, unfortunately she's not on board quite yet.........

Roar with Pogomore..........

[This message has been edited by pogogas (edited 10-03-2003).]

N
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
N
I like the home state favorite......SOHIO
S old
O nly
H ere
I n
O hio

Later,Bill

------------------
64 Chevy Pick up,65 Sportvan custom, 66 Nova wagon, and collector of motor oil cans. Bill

52 Ford F1 Pick up, 66 Nova wagon, and collector of motor oil cans. CoolCustomCD.com and MYCARS
S
S
Marathon , because I have been moving that juice since 1968. Starting with double bottom wiggle wagons (Tankers). Started collecting only the free stuff at first.

I
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I
#1 - INDIAN REFINING COMPANY, Incorporated

#2 - HAVOLINE Oil Company (The Havemeyer Oil Company, if I could ever find anything with their name on it.)

#3 - The Texas Company

------------------
Jim Hinds
Columbus, Indiana

Jim Hinds
Columbus, Indiana
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Wow, There are a lot of favorites out there. I guess I'm the only one who likes polly gas the best.

------------------
~Jason
http://www.galtsmiles.com/Jason's%20Antiques.html

~Jason

6 ft signs & rare pump plates – Signal, Hancock, Mohawk, Polly, Flying A, Douglas, Richfield, PDQ, Stinker, Beeline, Neon , Dealership.

My favorite is Skelly, but I'm thinking that I should be leaning more towards Zephyr. There is more than one Zephyr. I mean the one that was run by J.D. Streett of St. Louis. Their logo looked like this:

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved