Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#175458 Tue Feb 16 2010 09:23 PM
N
Nik Offline OP
OP Offline
N
I figure if anyone has some obscure items relating to the infamous Coral Court motel in St. Louis, they would probably be on this forum. If you have any items, like room key rings, room numbers, ashtrays, glass blocks, really anything from there, shoot me a PM.
thanks.

N
Nik Offline OP
OP Offline
N

Here's some of the stuff I'm talking about. If anyone has the room hey ring for 56A, PLEASE let me know.
Thanks.

J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Wish I still had the car with the scrapes on the doors from trying to get out of the car in their very small garages, I would offer it to you.
Actually, I have never seen anything for sale here in St. Louis, probably because there are a number of collectors here.

If whatever they were doing in there took more than an hour the phone would ring.

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
Some original Coral Court Motel glazed block, trim and glass block were salvaged and reconstructed at the Museum of Transportation in St. Louis County, Mo. Not for sale, but cool to see if you are in the area. The car is a 1941 Cadillac.

My wife works 2 blocks from the original Coral Court location on old Route 66. We hated to see this architectural classic get torn down for a subdivision.

coralcourt.jpg
Coral Court display at Museum of Transportation, St. Louis

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved