Print Thread
#17615 Sun Apr 11 2004 07:40 AM
S
SWABBY Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
S
Can some of you guys give me a rundown on the Portland Swapmeet. Was there many pumps, junk pumps, restored pumps or whats the scoop. What did they sell for and did they sell or go home with the owner. Friend of mine said he got a Wayne 60 narrow with busted base for 300. Thats a excellent buy. Anymore info????...tks Warren

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#17616 Sun Apr 11 2004 06:29 PM
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Warren, there were TONS of pumps!!!!! Restored, unrestored, parts pumps, basket cases, you name it!!! Most sold for what I thought were very reasonable prices. Lots of pumps sold late Fri. & by Sat. P.M., there weren't a whole lot unsold. Hope this helps!!!

#17617 Sat Apr 17 2004 09:22 AM
M
MM Offline
M
I had one pump I sold and wish I had more... some stuff was WAY outta sight... at least I thought so. Did see some cool stuff. I didn't think there were as many pumps as last year though. Most pumps sold on friday... I had mine higher priced and dropped it on saturday when the bigger crowd hit. Weather was almost in the 80's with total sun... a portland first. Best weather I've seen there in 10 years.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved