Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#17765 Fri Apr 01 2005 03:29 AM
cggas Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
wanted, firestone vert. sign or goodyear sign, flying a signs, or veedol sign, shell clamshell globe,shell plastic pump sign with crome squares around outside,or even rough barn hanger signs?? e-mail me with price if you have anything close to what im looking 4. i also have the large mobilgas pegasus cookie cuter sign (5 piecein nice shape) i would trade 4 a few pumps, a-38's, wayne 60's, script tops, or maybe visables let me know if u are able to help me out thanks again cggas

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#17766 Sat Apr 02 2005 12:17 AM
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
Hey cggas,I have alot of old kinda rough sings that I am selling off.I also have a complete set of the veedol signs,three horizontal with wood frames,a larger wall sign and a curb sign all from the same station.Just sold a vertical firestone sign but have a rough goodyear sign.I have a shell clam globe and I have three a-38s and 2 wayne 60s,but dont know the status on the selling of them yet!Get with me!Steve 573 368 4853 I will be home later saturday around 4 or so.

------------------

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved