Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#193186 Sat Jul 03 2010 10:48 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
well cant wait!!4 more weeks!we will be there tues eve thru fri morning,along with bella!!she cant wait to meet the pugster!( wink grin)lets make a bigger pic with more oldgassers ,me,i will be taking up a littl less space than last year!!i'll bring the beer!!

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
MICK MY WIFE AND I ARE COMING TUE THRU THURSDAY. THIS WILL BE OUR FIRST YEAR CANT WAIT.

Originals only for me. Always looking for Simpson oil, Super A, and MFA oil cans and globes.
Shawn Morris
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I will be there wednesday through thursday might even try to get there tuesday if things work out.

***Wanted*** Always looking for Oilzum, Kunz, and Husky Cans, Signs and Smalls.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I plan on leaving the Thursday Before IG, got a lot of stops to make getting there & GPH AIN'T 1 of them.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I will be there EARLY Tuesday morning and staying through Friday. Anyone bring any unrestored 30's-40's pumps for sale?

-Matt
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I'm flying out Tuesday AM and staying through Friday afternoon. I can't wait, wish it were this week!!!

G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
Plan on being there Tuesday pm & leaving on friday.Still waiting on my hotel comfirmation at Holiday Inn though.Hoping to bring home a couple pumps & mabye a air meter among other things on my wish list.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I will be flying in on Tuesday around 3 or so with my 5 year old son. It will be his first Iowa gas and I am looking forward to buying some great stuff and visiting with everyone.

Scott Wright
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
We will be there Tuesday late morning. We will be bringing around 50 pumps if we can arrange shipping for them all plus lots of other stuff. Pumps are all common pumps nothing rare and probably no clocks but we have a few weeks to hunt yet!! Visibles might not make the trip this year. Depends on how shipping works out. Also a couple of air meters, few common globes, cans and several signs.

Keith

Last edited by keithia; Sun Jul 04 2010 11:02 AM.

Drive with Care and Buy Sinclair!! I buy Sinclair globes, signs, cans, ect.
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Im about 50/50 on going this year. If a couple things go through I will make it for a day or two. Keeping my fingers crossed smile

Wanted Owens Motor Oil & Mobiloil Gargoyle.
Brad Ralston & my website is
www.petrobarn.com
P
P
I'll be there from Tuesday afternoon 'til early Saturday morning. Been saving my money for this one, so be sure to bring the GOOD stuff!!

Richard

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I can't wait for Iowa Gas! I will be sharing spaces with Keithia and like he said we will have lots of pumps. Can someone set a date and time for the picture. I wanted to make the picture last year but didn't know when or where. I don't know very many of you I just see what you post so I would like to put a face to the user name. Happy Hunting

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
How about Wednesday at Noon, in the same spot as the picture above?
Tara and I will be there Tues night and Wed morning, leaving at about noon Wednesday.

Wes

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
I am going to make it to Iowa for my first time this year as well! Can't wait. Driving out Tuesday and leaving Friday sometime. I am looking forward to meeting a few more of you.

Ryan

WANTED: Lonzo Oil, Pacer, Super Par Items
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
That was in front of Hemibird & Power-lubes spaces on North side by Shade Trees correct ?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved