Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#197441 Wed Aug 04 2010 06:51 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Good morning, I am a new reader, enjoy collecting and restoring. I purchased a M&S 70, serial # 20466. It appears to have orig. paint on it, sold to Mobil. White paint is showing thru , I don't know if this is primer or two tone. Metal sign on front says Mobilgas(11" x 12"). The computer is a Veeder Root. There are 2 decals very worn, looking for replacements, 1st about 3" x 6" states Directions, 2nd , only saying on it is Figures. Thank you for any help. Dennis Preston, Knoxville, Tn.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Dennis: Welcome to oldgas. It is possible you have a pump that has been repainted by hand. Post a picture and there are lots of pepople here who will give you their thoughts and opinions, whether you want them or not. LOL

Alex
Looking for Texaco and Power Gasoline items
Alex #197445 Wed Aug 04 2010 07:08 AM
V
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
V
Welcome to Old Gas Dennis. At the top of every page is a link for "Parts" which lists vendors where you can obtain almost any part for your pump,including some decals. I am not sure whether anyone reproduces the decals you are talking about but posting pics is always helpful.
Many of the members here that can help you are attending a popular swap meet in Iowa, so you might have to wait till next week to have someone answer your questions.
John

Wanted: Original Jenney Gas, Husky, Marathon, and Frontier Globes
Vermonter #198157 Sun Aug 08 2010 11:58 PM
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Dennis, welcome to Old Gas. I think D.B was making at least one of the decals you are talking about. He is back from Iowa and should chime in. Good Luck Don

Don Beaver #198189 Mon Aug 09 2010 07:16 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I'm guessing your looking for the Veeder Root decals. I make these Water Slide for the VR.
db

ALLVEEDER ROOT DECALS copy.jpg

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved