Click here for Original Gas Pump Plate auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Well I set out on a "get lost looking for antiques Friday" and of course when you have cash in hand but no means whatsoever to bring them back what happens? You find all sorts of pumps and stuff. Man, this was just one afternoon imaging what trouble I could get into if I really tried:) I think the Fry rush conversion was cool but also like the viney bennett 76. Really dig the sign pole with the spear caps but digging is what you need as it's in an 16" square 3' high concrete form.

I kept sending these pics to my wife who was conveniently out of town and when she asked did you buy them I quickly said "No honey I'm just exploring on the bike besides how could I buy them, I have no way to get them home." She asked "So there's a truck already going to pick them up right?" Man they are clever.

trip 2.jpg trip 3.jpg trip 5.jpg trip 11.jpg

Kris Strong
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
B
B
Yep, I found this sign yesterday while riding my hog on some back roads, I need to go back in my truck and try to buy it. I am thinking $150. cash

IMG_1397.JPG

Big Al
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Looks like a great time. You'd be surprised at what you can get on the back of a bike. Motorbike or Bicycle I can still bring home enough to get me in trouble.
Mike

C
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
C
Why don't I ever find stuff like that just driving around? smile Cool stuff!

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I actually ran into a town that was shut down probably 30+ years ago and it could be used for a Hollywodd back drop for the 30's-50's easily.

Kris Strong

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved