Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#205300 - Tue Sep 28 2010 06:19 PM DRY CREEK FARM GAS SHOW
Dale Stephens Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Alabama, USA
Hello all:
We would like to invite everyone to our show coming up October 15, 16, 2010. I know a lot of you go to Peotone and that is good, but to those who don't make that show, you are more than welcome at ours. We plan to leave our annual show in October from now on, but we will be changing to a different weekend next year so it won't interfere with the other shows. Come if you can...Dale

#205700 - Fri Oct 01 2010 04:14 PM Re: DRY CREEK FARM GAS SHOW [Re: Dale Stephens]
Larry Nace Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Hartselle, Al, USA.
We are packing our trailers now for the show. We're looking forward to attending the fall show and hopefully some cooler weather than the hot July weather. I have talked to some vendors and they are planning on attending both this show and Peotone. This is a great show and gets better every year. Dale, Ivan and James all put a lot of hard work into this show and we appreciate their efforts. If you have never attended one of their shows, it's one you don't want to miss. See yall there......Larry

#205854 - Sat Oct 02 2010 09:21 PM Re: DRY CREEK FARM GAS SHOW [Re: Larry Nace]
philmccauley Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Bardstown, KY USA
Larry, would love to come down but I am going north that weekend. I forgot to come by and see your Gulf globe before I left Chips, sorry.

#206443 - Wed Oct 06 2010 06:39 AM Re: DRY CREEK FARM GAS SHOW [Re: philmccauley]
texaspelican Offline
Showcase Feature Host

Loc: 7 miles from Texas in Louisian...
who's going?

#206450 - Wed Oct 06 2010 08:07 AM Re: DRY CREEK FARM GAS SHOW [Re: texaspelican]
Jarvis Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Evansville, In
Sorry, Heading to Peotone that weekend. I won't be at the auction on Friday but will be there Sat. and Sun. Love to come down there one year though.

#207106 - Sun Oct 10 2010 09:12 AM Re: DRY CREEK FARM GAS SHOW [Re: Jarvis]
theChandlers Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Smyrna, DE
We will be there until Friday afternoon and then we are heading to Peotone. It will be a long trip but the boys down south put on a good show and we always seemed to find something nice down there.

#207403 - Mon Oct 11 2010 07:59 PM Re: DRY CREEK FARM GAS SHOW [Re: theChandlers]
danlap99 Online   content
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Easley,SC USA
I'll be there thursday. First time coming to this show ,have heard alot of good things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#207432 - Mon Oct 11 2010 10:14 PM Re: DRY CREEK FARM GAS SHOW [Re: danlap99]
puregas Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: murfreesboro,tn, usa
Made my motel reservation tonight! Pat.

Looking for early Pure Oil Company items(Energee,Detonox,Puritan)as well as any Woco Pep items.

Looking for graphic quart cans for my collection.

#207662 - Wed Oct 13 2010 06:28 PM Re: DRY CREEK FARM GAS SHOW [Re: puregas]
Larry Nace Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Hartselle, Al, USA.
The Dry Creek Farm Fall Gas, Oil & Advertising Swap Meet this weekend has a lot to offer. With it's displays of antique trucks, tractors, hit & miss engines, model A's and the Crossroads Cruiser Cars. Lots of good food, homemade ice cream and a great band that entertains us on Friday evening. The weather will be terrific with temperatures in the 70's.
DON'T MISS THIS ONE!!

#207913 - Fri Oct 15 2010 02:45 PM Re: DRY CREEK FARM GAS SHOW [Re: Dale Stephens]
reb Offline

Loc: Huntsville, AL

#207917 - Fri Oct 15 2010 04:21 PM Re: DRY CREEK FARM GAS SHOW [Re: reb]
DIESEL Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: TEXAS
DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THE INFO ON THE SELLER OF THE HUMBLE NO TRESPASSING SIGN? IF SO CAN YOU PM ME INFO! THANKS ABUNCH!

#207928 - Fri Oct 15 2010 05:03 PM Re: DRY CREEK FARM GAS SHOW [Re: DIESEL]
reb Offline

I believe it was City Antiques, see picture # 51 for a business card, if it was not theirs it was next to their spot.

#207955 - Fri Oct 15 2010 08:39 PM Re: DRY CREEK FARM GAS SHOW [Re: reb]
tulareone Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: tulare, ca
hey reb good job on the pics if you happen to remember id like a contact number for who had the signal sign-and the small coke machines thanks ruben

#207972 - Fri Oct 15 2010 10:12 PM Re: DRY CREEK FARM GAS SHOW [Re: tulareone]
reb Offline

Ivan Tauton, (256) 504-2573 had the signal sign and Greg Speight (229-239-0598 or mgsp8@hotmail.com had the small coke machines. (see business cards on pictures 11 and 10)

#208634 - Tue Oct 19 2010 07:46 PM Re: DRY CREEK FARM GAS SHOW [Re: reb]
Dale Stephens Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Alabama, USA
Thanks Mr. Brown(reb) for posting pictures from our show. Good to finally meet you. ...Dale

Moderator:  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved