Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#205565 - Thu Sep 30 2010 07:49 PM Large Estate Auction Nov. 13th, Massachusetts
KZ1000 Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Mass
Here are some updated photos on the auction website for Ron Baker's Estate Auction. With the large volume involved it was decided to hold off on the Garage contents till next spring. We have found great items in every location we looked with more places to clean. It will certainly be an Auction not to Miss, Check out the photos and feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to answer them.
http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/photopanel.cgi?listingid=951867&category=0&zip=&kwd=

#205570 - Thu Sep 30 2010 08:20 PM Re: Large Estate Auction Nov. 13th, Massachusetts [Re: KZ1000]
57tbirdkid Offline
TBA Feature Host

Loc: NY
What time can I preview the items? Does the auction start at 11am or the preview starts at that time?

Thanks

#205611 - Fri Oct 01 2010 05:24 AM Re: Large Estate Auction Nov. 13th, Massachusetts [Re: 57tbirdkid]
KZ1000 Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Mass
Preview will be a couple hours on Friday Nov. 12th, and 8-10 Sat. a.m. The Auctioneer says he will be starting this auction at 10 a.m.

Moderator:  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved