Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#206457 Wed Oct 06 2010 07:04 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I just have to keep bragging on this wonderful company! I bought a gas pump on ebay on sunday that was located in a remote area in New York! I wanted it shipped as soon as possible and was on the phone monday morning, lining up the shipment! My contact at NAVL told me that she could possibly get it picked up by friday if everything worked right and I was happy as a clam! smile
I just received an email this morning that the pump was picked up this morning at 7AM!(thats only 2 days) The shipper couldn't say enough good things about how effecient they were and how carefully my pump was handled! He stated that he intends to start using them in the future! I've sure had good service from them in the past but this is amazing to me! Now, its a long ways from New York to this Devils Lake outpost, but we'll see how long it takes! Theres gotta be a couple of depot stops between there and here!
Heres a pic of them in action at my place, last month!
Contact info is:800-959-8880---They will answer as the Beltman Group, a division of Specialized Transport Inc (STI) and you just listen to the prompts and push the appropriate number--I think its #2 for the gaming department!
The moral of this story is: Don't be afraid of buying a gas pump that is on the other side of the US--Just call these people and they will give you a quote over the phone so that you'll know exactly what your costs will be before you even purchase the pump! NOW GO BUY THAT PUMP! grin

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
V
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
V
Thanks for the info but can you tell us how much it cost to ship that pump from NY to ND? thanks Dan

vmc44 #206520 Wed Oct 06 2010 11:56 AM
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Dan I shipped a Erie 753 from NJ to IL for $250-$300 smile

Wanted Owens Motor Oil & Mobiloil Gargoyle.
Brad Ralston & my website is
www.petrobarn.com
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
I have used them a number of times. Decent prices on the shipping and never a problem in transit. They are terrific for petroliana stuff. They always try for the lowest cost class of goods to ship.

E
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
E
;)They hauled a Wayne 60T from New York to Tucson for $353.00 They will have price breaks for the 2nd, and 4th pumps. Approx. lets say 1 pump will be $350, 2 would be $450. 3 would be $650 and 4 would be $750 See what I mean? I have used them for years and very happy. No palletizing and they pick-up and deliver door-to-door. I have been at work and my wife just opens the garage and they hand truck right in. Credit card to order and they call the day before pick-up and before delivery. I usually buy a second pump just to save on the freight! Kevin is right....he outa know, I bought 2 pumps from him a couple years ago and introduced him to North Am. van Lines!

V
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
V
thanks as need to ship a pump from MN to Fl

vmc44 #206789 Thu Oct 07 2010 08:12 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
This one from New York cost me $450 but they claimed it was 2 remote areas involved?? It was still worth it to me and the service is tremendous!

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
When I bought two pumps from Kevin in ND, they shipped to Denver, Co for $400. When they droped them off my wife was here alone, she said just put them in the garage any where and my husband will put them in place. They said oh no you show us right where he wants them. I came home and they were perfectly in place. I agree with Kevin I can't say enough about this company.
Lee

Looking for anything JENNEY OIL OR GAS

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved