Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#210506 - Sun Oct 31 2010 04:11 PM Re: AIR sign a fake ?? [Re: t-ray]
T-way Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Riley, MI, USA
If you would please notice the careful wording of the above-mantioned auction. You will see that the 'seller' is VERY careful not to state that the item is actually old.

Furthermore - the seller states "I try my best to describe the condition, authenticity or age of an item, I do not guarantee it!"Legal mumbo-jumbe to keep the auction 'legal' from an e-Bay standpoint. And just enough to keep from being sued for Fraud.

You will also note that the seller does not describe the authenticity or age or the items in question at all. Again, to keep his A$$ out of court.

As I stated in a previous post - if anyone wants one of these, I can get you one at the spring Peotone show for about $20.00 to $25.00.
And it will be a guarenteed reproduction! LOL

I do believe I will add this fine gentleman to my 'Ignore Member' list so I don't have to see anymore of his rantings in the future.

Later . . .

Jim

#210509 - Sun Oct 31 2010 04:16 PM Re: AIR sign a fake ?? [Re: t-ray]
Ryan Underthun Online   content

Loc: Duluth, MN U.S.A
Originally Posted By: t-ray

I SEE MY TOPIC I MADE UNDER EBAY AUCTIONS About Road Relics Auctions WAS REMOVED..and the other Genl Discussion one I posted asking about it..the TOPIC WAS IMMEDIATELY LOCKED after KZ1000 commented!!PUBLIC FREEDOM OF SPEECH I GUESS??????

Is there a problem with that? It is against the rules to attack other members? Can it be any more clear?

visit my website for original gas pumps and parts

www.thepumpdump.com

#210512 - Sun Oct 31 2010 04:21 PM Re: AIR sign a fake ?? [Re: Ryan Underthun]
Oldgas Offline

Loc: South of St. Louis, MO USA
Another topic locked because of Treasure Ray. Some of his comments have been removed from view.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog5 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved