Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Cure; DEATH or Divorce, not much of a Choice is it?
I don't want a CURE.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
T
T
Sounds like I just need to willingly accept it.

Interesting thing is since I have been acquiring a few items, the wife actually surprised me yesterday with a pair of cadillac tailfin bumpers/lights (not a caddy fan but I have to admit they are neat). She thought they would be great for the shop bathroom as sconces. I asked her how she came about them and she told me just stopped by a junkyard she had seen, walked the yard and dug around in the back of their shop until she found something she liked. Then she negotiated the price to half of asking and got them to throw in a SS396 fender emblem to boot. Maybe such a disease won't be so bad if it's shared. wink

Last edited by Thisismyname; Wed Dec 08 2010 03:27 PM.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Any chance of getting a Loaner?
Sounds like a Good Partner to have around!

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Originally Posted By: Thisismyname
I have been involved in restoring cars on and off my life...am currently doing a 48 Ford F5 flathead v8 dually and started becoming interested in oil/gas related items...I'm afraid I see an addiction coming on. Is there a cure?

Nice to see another Bonus Built truck owner. I have a 51 and a 52 Panel truck.

Here's the 52.

Old cars is what got me into the petro hobby. If you haven't done so already, check out this forum, Ford Truck Enthusiasts - 1948-1960 Forum, for help with your flatbed project.

T
T
Hi badgas. Yes, I am on that site under texasguy. I tried that name here (as well as few others) and each time it wouldn't accept so I got a bit frustrated and ended up with "thisismyname" and of course, it took it. lol

I gave some suggestions on your backfiring issue......best of luck. wink Your panels are excellent.

We start construction this week on a 40x60 shop weather permitting - poured slab about 3 weeks ago. I've done a reasonable job collecting stuff to fill it up, but anticipate I will have a bit more room. The texaco letters will be the top of a "station storefront" display which will be built in the shop. The shop and also a home gut/remodel we are doing will unfortunately delay the F5 build some but that is what I am most looking forward to.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved