Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
[quote=lordparaffin I've got to wonder if some of these signs were purposely imported to that country to use as "masters" for the new stock.[/quote]

Good Point

"Remember, history that is forgotten is doomed to repeat itself!"
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
B
OP Offline
B
I never expected to get such nasty comments from this group of collectors. Most of you guys just sound stuck on yourself and think you know far more than you really do. Based on the E_Mail from roadrelics, I would say he needs professional help, and where did you learn such words? We will not bother you people with our quest to learn more about our collection. For the few of you that did respond in a positive way, thank you.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I've got somebody willing to give me $65,000.000 in Nigerian dollars, I don't need it all, Would you take $63,000.000 for 5000 of you signs.

"Remember, history that is forgotten is doomed to repeat itself!"
B
OP Offline
B
Thanks for the offer, but if I accepted your offer, then you would be back on the George Bush Food Stamp Program. Perhaps you can share some of your money with roadrelics so he can get some professional help.

P
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
P
I'm new to this hobby but I love the hunt for items . And what you don't understand is that a lot of these guy here it is their way of life and a hobby that has been a big part of their life.....so when someone comes up with 6000 sign who is not going to think they are fakes...if someone has been collecting that much they would have been known to these gas and oil nuts......and the worst thing that we hate is fakes littering our hobby....but if they are not fakes I'm sure you will have the biggest apology from us.....so I'm sorry for the neg feelings....but the fakes are out there and coming from place where you live and here where we live........dave

Cities service, Vickers, Gas and Auto neons, next exit/ ahead signs and now I'm getting into globes....

AKA PARIS HILTON!
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Strange that you aren't going to answer any of the questions, that were raised here on the forum.

I can't answer, as none of us can, to specific emails you have gotten. (Strange but you don't have an email address in your profile, must have been PM's from members that you received) We, the general membership have no knowledge of what they contained.

But, why not answer the questions raised here on this thread? Because it was a scam from the beginning as some, possibly most suspected?

Honestly, I figured that I would be the one attacked by you here this morning. Not because I am in any way special or because I sent you any kind of personal PM. But because I am the first one who posted my suspicions about your endeavor. Suspicions of many on this site, seem to have.

As to the knowledge of this forum, you said; "Most of you guys just sound stuck on yourself and think you know far more than you really do." Is your statement based on your knowledge or based on "damn they are much smarter than we gave them credit for, they figured out that this was a scam right away"?

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Bongo--Don't feel slighted by any of the negative comments that were posted on here. Its really nothing personal at all. Just about every collector on here has been burned at one time or another by a reproduction and when the majority of those reproductions that are being sold as originals, come from your country or areas around you, then you can see the reason for their apprehension.
There are many open minded people within the hobby that will give you the benefit of the doubt and save judgement until they can see and touch the product. It is these very same nay sayers that you need on your side in order to validate your product and your investment, as they are the experts within this field of collection! Convince them and you have instant validation. Turn your back and walk away is like admitting they are right! If you walk away from comments such as this, the communication system will have spread the news far and wide before you could ever get even 1 sign to these shores and it would be worthless.
Invest the time and energy to correctly convince the nay sayers and you've hit a home run! Its pretty much up to you but please don't take offense as it was not directed at you personally!

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
LOL, Kevin, this guy is not really "BONGO" & not really from Bangledesh, rather from Ma. ............i was just alerted to this thread by a couple of other old gassers about bongo & his post about me......I have never emailed him, this is a LIE & now we are sure this is all a lie....we believe its the same person "ebaygenious" & many of us are sure who "ebaygenious" is & he's not from Ca. .......This person is attacking me here with lies & i will need to say a few words .....this is the epitome of one sick person & probably bordering on being a
sociopath ..he is now making up names & identities here on old gas, so you can only guess what he is capable of....

...there have been a couple of us who have been threatned by phone calls & emails after the "ebaygenious" thread now he's taking on the name "BONGO" & he's going to take his signs elsewhere.. LOL.....

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
WOW! If thats true, its truly a new one for me! To go to that level of deception should put someone in jeapordy with the hobby!
I only hope that its not true and that noone within the hobby would stoop that low.
Have you tried the phone number that Bongo provided in his profile?

Last edited by K W FRITH; Mon Dec 06 2010 08:18 AM.

kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
No Kevin i have not contacted this phone # as i can't dial international with my phone, but my guess is its phony, however i did a google search on his occupation "Hojia Porcelain Works " & the only thing that came up was this thread......you would think that such a large company as this, there would be some info on google, however i found nothing....this person is very capable of this & i am getting more calls about how bad this guy is....just ask the guy who started the "Most of us all know but reminder Beware " thread about his capabilities..

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Google says it's an INVALID #
dial 011 + 91 + area code + phone number

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
And the plot thickens!!!!

kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
no suprise DB.......we already know that after the "ebaygenious" post that he changes identities like most of us change underware, of course a few of us already knew that , so Bongo does not surprise me especially when he attacks me for no reason....its very obvious who he is & please let him go on as he 's just exposing what type of person he really is...

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
db that won't get you to Bangladesh, LOL

The international prefix for Bangladesh is +880

Here is an actual telephone # in Bangladesh 011+880+1 2 832 577(when calling from the US)( it is to the Bangladesh Telegraph & Telephone Board)

Plus, each and every city in Bangladesh has it's own area code; the creator of this "hoax" couldn't put 5 minutes in and do some research?

http://www.rebtel.com/en/Cheap-Calls/Bangladesh/
http://www.howtocallabroad.com/bangladesh/

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
When I quit my Dial-up I was connected to India ! English was terrible to understand

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved