Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
OP Offline
B
Roadrelics it is you the ***** and big deceiver!. My ip is 119.30.38.37 and you can check it is from Bangladesh not US. The gas board moderator has my permission to confirm it and post IP'S.You are troubled and very hateful person with a Big Mouth. I have a buckeyeman tradesman in Ohio offered to help us like before so KZ you cant buy them. You probably have no money to spend.

So so funny, my phone number is correct, if only you knew how to use the telephone

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Oh Bongo this is great........you have no email listed here & i sure hope the moderators here will check & see if in fact i did send you a pm....
you are about the worst imposter i have ever seen LOL...now your even taking on an India dialect ?? LOL....this is almost a comedian act ecept the joke is on you as many of us know your real identity... however you are making a mockery of thxis site & every post you make is just another piece of evidence that we have against you.....I have had many emails & phone calls just this morning & its very strange that they all know who is behind this slander & attacks & i say oh yeah its him, then we have quite a conversation about you ....

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
All I can say here is this reminds me of the typical Nigerian scam of: "I have one million dollars in the bank and I need you to help me release it and get it to America" The scammer will then ask you to send him a few thousand dollars and in return you would share in the million dollars.

Somewhere down the line if anyone pursues communications with this fellow, I have the feeling you will be asked to "help" financially with the shipment or whatever. By the way, IP addresses and phone numbers can be faked easily. That part of the world ships LOTS of containers to North America - why does he need any of our help really? 6,000 signs? A bad pic with dudes face hidden x2? Questionable area chipping on the Texaco sign ? Asking KW if he knows anyone in KY of all places? Good of KW to give him the benefit of the doubt but we all like proof. Bongo - take a photo of just a few stacks (maybe just 1,000 signs), post them here, then we may take you more seriously. Imagine how many PMs this guy has already. Tread lightly.

Last edited by barn_raider; Mon Dec 06 2010 11:57 AM.
M
M
WOW good reading anyway.I can feel the heat off my computer reading this topic! marty

P
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
P
Send them to KY, I always need more targets. LOL

Thanks, Phil
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
In case you were wondering what words are scratched off that Texaco sign: "MADE BY THE TEXAS COMPANY" is missing. Also, never ever seen another with "Lubricating Oil" on the top. A sign with the Texas Company wording intact:

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
heres a neon sign on ebay that says lubricating oil on top
it says made by the texas company U.S.A
i believe this was after texaco went worldwide because some say just made by the texas company. if i'm wrong on this or have it backwards someone please let me know, and NO I am NOT trying to defend Bongo.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I'M SUPPOSED TO CHANGE MY UNDERWEAR?

EXCUSE ME.............

wink wink wink

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
IF the TEXACO Lubricating Oil is that rare, why would Anyone ADD Neon to it?

Why would a Porcelain Sign Co. keep 6,000 old chipped up signs? If they also changed out signs for customers, WHY save instead of trashing them or using on roof to stop leaks?

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
bongo,if you have all these signs and feel they are original,post pics and prove that you are on the up and up.if they are not,and you dont post pics then,you must be hiding something.simple as that and not too much to ask from the people who might spend lots of money on them.

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
At this point, I think there is plenty of room for doubt and that alone I find rather disturbing. I've been burned so "wary" is my middle name. I am also man enough to make big apologies and welcome with open arms but it's in Bongo's hands to show us the proof. Post up a multitude of pics (good quality images) answer questions to the best of his ability and let those who can verify be the judge. Anything short of that, and I think it's fair to say most people will draw a negative conclusion. If that's the case, I only hope the damage to un-knowing people can be minimized.

........Dave
P
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
P
I received the following email when I got home tonight, I hope all get a good laugh out if like I did.

Hey Phil,
I was reading that post about 6000 signs and was playing around doing some research about it. Oddly enough the I.P. Address the guy posted is from Bangladesh. But that can probably be found online? It's the right city and everything!

Here is the funny part! I was looking for his company and typed it in Google India. Nothing came up at all. Until I hit the Images Tab!!

Check this out!
http://www.google.co.in/images?hl=en&...q=&gs_rfai=

Last edited by Oldgas; Tue Dec 07 2010 05:53 AM. Reason: Help make link clickable
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
So Phil, do you have heavy shelving and good original gloss and color?! LOL!! By the way, I only wish that plastic lense I'm standing next was porcelain. This whole thing just gets better and better! I think I know where I stand on this whole subject at this point.

........Dave
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
WOW!

Phil, this qualifies you as an international celebrity. wink

Just so everyone knows, Bongo's actual IP address matches his stated location. He is for real on at least that.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved