Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#221657 - Mon Dec 27 2010 06:08 PM sinclair aviation clock
oillease55 Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: greenville,ohio
this clock looks fake as he!! to me. the seller sold one just like it a couple days ago along with what i beleive was a fake pacer 200 pump sign. this is the second one they have on now. e-bay name is cheapgurl1864 ;;;;;;;;;;;;Ron

#221663 - Mon Dec 27 2010 06:26 PM Re: sinclair aviation clock [Re: oillease55]
THE AMERICAN GARAGE Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: PECONIC BAY, L.I., NY, USA
I DEF AGREE...LOOKS VERY FAKE. ILLUSTRATOR GRAPHICS ON A COLOR COPIER @ OFFICE MAX/STAPLES.

#221747 - Tue Dec 28 2010 08:43 AM Re: sinclair aviation clock [Re: THE AMERICAN GARAGE]
K W FRITH Online   content
Veteran Member

Loc: Devils Lake, ND---USA
Cell#-701-739-6133

#221768 - Tue Dec 28 2010 10:10 AM Re: sinclair aviation clock [Re: K W FRITH]
Wes Hague Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: canada
Well the guy says he doesn't know if it's fake,, sounds honest to me ?

PLEASE READ B4 YOU BID,I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE NEW WITH A LOW FEEDBACK OR NEW WITH NONE,WE ALL HAD TO START SUMWHERE,BUT IF YOU BID BE SURE TO HAVE A PAYPAL TO PAY FOR IT(I DO NOT TAKE CHECKS)I WILL..SO HERE IT IS AGAIN FOR SALE I LOVE PAYING EBAY 2 TIMES...I BOUGHT THIS CLOCK LAST WEEK AT a ACUTION..IT DOES NOT WORK,NOT SURE IF IT IS REAL OR A FAKE,ITS ALL METAL,WITH A ROUNDED GLASS ON THE FRONT,WITH A H/C CLOCK FACE THAT LOOKS TO BE IN GOOD SHAPE,ITS ABOUT 13'1/2 ACROSS THE FRONT,HAS A FEW HAIRLINE SCRATCHES ON THE GLASS BUT NOT TO BAD...THE OUTER RIM HAS SUM PAINT CHIPS MISSING..IT COULD USE A PAINT JOB ON IT...I HAVE NOT TOOK THE CLOCK APART,SO PLEASE COME LOOK IF YOU CAN TO MAKE SURE IT IS WHAT YOU THINK...I HAVE KNOW CLUE.IT WILL BE JUST A 1 DAY SELL WITH KNOW RESERVE,IT SOLD FOR $250.00 + THE 1ST TIME,SO I,M SORRY TO THE FOLKS THAT BID THE 1ST TIME, BUT I DONT TAKE CHECKS...PLEASE FOLKS I WILL WORK WITH YOU IN ANYWAY I CAN,BUT IF YOU BID ON ANY OF MY ITEMS HAVE A PAYPAL OR SUM GOOD FEEDBACK FOR ME TO GO ANY OTHER WAY...THX ....SELLING AS IS..

Edited by Wes Hague (Tue Dec 28 2010 10:10 AM)

#221798 - Tue Dec 28 2010 02:17 PM Re: sinclair aviation clock [Re: Wes Hague]
THE AMERICAN GARAGE Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: PECONIC BAY, L.I., NY, USA
IT'S ALSO MISSING THE 120V OR BATTERY OP IN THE DESCRIPTION.

#221812 - Tue Dec 28 2010 03:03 PM Re: sinclair aviation clock [Re: THE AMERICAN GARAGE]
oillease55 Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: greenville,ohio
go to thier other items , click on completed items last 30 days. this isn't the only item I'm suspicious of. the pacer sign is there also. any esso collectors ? ;;;;;;;;;;;;Ron

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog5 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved