Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
T
Hmmm.... Being a new guy here... I had no idea ya'll were potentially venomous??? I have not experienced that yet! I do, however, have a foul mouth. Wasn't raised that way, probably comes from hanging out with the rotten old bastards that frequent my life! I have to agree about the balance between free speech and political correctness... I struggle to keep my speech from to freely becoming politically and socially correctable, I mean, who want's to have to much correctability???
(I'm not to sure what I just said. Maybe I should have checked in here before all the beers with Los Batardos Rottons...hehehe.)

Support Oldgas.com with bids from here
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Wow... I don't check in for a while and look what happens. Seriously, if the state of things requires this, then let it happen. It's sad when a few who will not follow the rules affect all of us.

Robert Usrey
U
U
Although i don't participate often,i love this site. I have gained a lot of information and knowledge here. I think it might be helpful, if before posting, people would sit back and read their post like it was coming to them from someone else. without the smile,personality,and voice inflections of personal contact,words in print can seem to take on a different meaning than intended. Thanks, dave.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: Oldgas
Jokes are OK as long as someone isn't attacked as the punchline. Fun between friends, but not fun between folks who are definitely not friends.

The moderators have had to warn about, remove or edit more in recent weeks than all the prior year. If more is coming, suspensions should be expected.

In order to maintain an enjoyable community, we have to strive for mutual respect and deal with those who violate the Membership Agreement.

Not sure why anyone gets mad . Its a hobby guys , a fun thing , a stress reliever . Life is short on earth , enjoy every moment .

Follow the Red Indian Trail
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
would like to suggest that the 4-image limit per post be adjusted. (up to maybe 10)

to quote DB: "The 4 image rules were put into effect when lots still had Dial-Up services."

I dont think this really applies much anymore. and I would rather have my images hosted by OldGas so that they are available to others in the archives in the future

Wanted: Sweney Oil items - Peoria, IL
Weekly Oil Can Auctions: www.OilCanAuctions.com
Collection & Items for Sale: www.OnceAlwaysPetro.com
Oldgas Online Cool OP
OP Online Cool
Members can post more images in a reply to the topic, over and over. So there isn't a limit per topic.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved