Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Here are a few more of Muarice's (Souperhigh) 2010 globe purchases. Love that Knight Gasoline globe! I have only ever seen one other one. I have a few more photos to post for Maurice, so stay tuned and take a few minutes to share YOUR 2010 globe purchases.

Thanks!

Lonnie

mc5.jpg mc6.jpg mc7.jpg

Wanted: Ripple Body Globes, picture globe, any Dixie Distributors keyhole gas pump globe and ANYTHING from Old Dutch Refining, Muskegon, MI Musgo sign
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
My best buy of the year.

S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
Chris,
That is awesome !!
Maurice

Originally Posted By: RARIN TO GO
My best buy of the year.

That must be one of the coolest globe around!!!

V
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
V
That globe ranks in the top best 10 globes of all time!

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I had to make a trip to his house to see that. It's even prettier in person. Green with envy Mitch

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Chris that frontier is awesome looking. Jim like the zephyr as well. It's always nice when you can complete a series of globes. It was also a good time at that auction that day.

Originals only for me. Always looking for Simpson oil, Super A, and MFA oil cans and globes.
Shawn Morris
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Wow, that Frontier globe will make any globe collector lick his lips!!!!! Super piece.....

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
Thanks for the comments on the Frontier globe. I’m still a little surprised I was able to buy it!
Here are the other globes I bought this year.

And the Oriental Bronze globe is new this year. Thanks to my friend Maurice for helping me complete this set.

D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
Chris:
When you are ready to sell any of thoses Globes,let me know!
Great job last year.
Ric

Wanted: Conoco, Marland, Eason, Cliff Brice, Speedway and Oval E stuff!
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
RARIN TO GO

Wow! Great Frontier globe! That is one that is seldom seen and the red ripple just makes the lenses come alive. Great find, Congratualtions!

Here are a few more 2010 globe purchases from Maurice Campbell. Maurice has a growing group of oval globes. You take one or two ovals and put them with other "round" globes they look out of place, but when you get a bunch of them togather they make a great display. There are over 80 different known variations of oval globes out there and most of them are not that expensive.

Lets see some more 2010 globe purchases!

mc10.jpg mc9.jpg mc11.jpg

Wanted: Ripple Body Globes, picture globe, any Dixie Distributors keyhole gas pump globe and ANYTHING from Old Dutch Refining, Muskegon, MI Musgo sign
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Here are a few more of Maurice's 2010 globe purchases. The (Barnsdahl) Blue Motor Fuel is a very tough globe to find and the Ranger is also one that just never is offered for sale. I have just a few more 2010 globes to post for Maurice so stay tuned and lets see YOUR 2010 globe purchases!

Thanks!

Lonnie

mc13.jpg mc12.jpg mc8.jpg

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Here are a few oval globes that Aaron and I added to our oval globe collection this year. The Shamrock without the red outer border is a pretty rare globe and one that has eluded us for years. The H. L. Hunt Parade globe is one I have known about for years but was finally able to pry it out of an old time collection last winter.

The Cliff Brice is probably the most common and least valuable oval globe of all so we sold ours some time ago to a guy that really wanted one and finally managed to come back to one for our collection this year.

Lets see your 2010 globes!

IMG_0056.JPG IMG_0059.JPG

W
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
W
Some globes from 2010. Some are single lenses but who can tell when they are on the shelf.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by wfort39663; Wed Feb 02 2011 06:03 PM.

Bill Fortune
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I like the way you think Bill. Who can tell when they are on the shelf. Jarvis are you seeing this. LOL Love the life gasoline globe Bill really nice

Originals only for me. Always looking for Simpson oil, Super A, and MFA oil cans and globes.
Shawn Morris
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved