Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
I have some Ford and Lincoln-Mercury dealer promotional items for sale. Shipping is included in all prices. Please post here, if you want to make a purchase.

---Ford logo key chain, with working, miniature adjustable (crescent) wrench. A real neat item. I have TWO of these available. $12 each, including shipping anywhere in the U.S.

---Never-used, Lincoln-Mercury Quality Care Dealer Promotional Screwdriver set. Sharp gold logo imprint. This quality precision screwdriver set features a drive handle and five bits (Phillips and slotted). This set comes in a nice clear plastic storage case and gift box. My photo is a little fuzzy, but the gold logo imprint is very sharp. I have FOUR of these available. $15 each, including shipping anywhere in the U.S.

---Ford Racing Motorcraft Oiler Pouch, with three household oilers. This is a never-used Ford item. The pouch has a replica of the Motorcraft 20W-50 Racing Oil label on the front. The zipper pouch contains THREE Ford Motorcraft household oilers (oil for electric motors, appliances, etc.). Each oiler is imprinted with the Ford Motorcraft logo. The pouch has a belt loop hook and zipper closure, so it can be used for other purposes, like carrying money, papers, or even sunglasses. This item is in “as new”, never-used condition. Note: three oilers are included with purchase (not four, as pictured). $20, including shipping anywhere in the U.S.

Thanks for looking. John

afkcDSC00019.jpg ab8DSC00023.jpg afoDSC00028.jpg
Last edited by Jolly-John; Thu Jan 20 2011 01:59 PM.
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
Both of the FORD/Crescent wrench key rings have been SOLD. Thanks, guys. John

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved