Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#229995 Mon Jan 31 2011 11:31 PM
DIESEL Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Can someone be kind enough to share a picture of a original bennett 373 "LIGHT MEC" i'm trying to see what i'm missing on mine,tomorrow i will ad a pic of mine when i get to the office! Also will a light mec off a b-541 mount to a 373 "4 ad glass top"but only a two socket light mec?if so & it will work ,dose it light the top on 4 ad-glass ok?? thanks for the help!

CHRIS
BUYING ANYTHING EARLY HUMBLE OIL CO.
BUY SELL TRADE ORIGINAL GAS PUMP PARTS
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
DIESEL #230047 Tue Feb 01 2011 08:35 AM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
OK Ill chim in here and add my two cents. From what Ive seen the 373 and 541 light mechanism will interchange, if the fixture you have only has two light sockets I assume they were used to light the pump faces and may have come with the bonnetts on them. If this is the case it will do very little to light up your ad glass.

DIESEL #230464 Wed Feb 02 2011 05:03 PM
DIESEL Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
THANKS Ryan,long time no hear Mr. fortner Here's a up close pic,now dose the 373 light mec mount directly to the piece up top in pic "with two holes", or am i missing something that would attach there "like a plate" . On the b-541 there is a plate up top i think ,and then the light mec would mount to the top of that plate! ALSO THIS PUMP HAS NO GLOBE HOLE,SO DO YOU THINK IF THE MEC ONLY HAS TWO SOCKETS ,WILL IT LIGHT IT UP,HAS SOMEONE SET ONE UP LIKE THIS? I WOULD OBLIVIOUSLY USE THE CORRECT MEC IF I HAD ONE,RIGHT NOW THE ONLY THING THAT HAS SURFACED IS THE "DUAL SOCKET LIGHT MEC"

_1.jpg

CHRIS
BUYING ANYTHING EARLY HUMBLE OIL CO.
BUY SELL TRADE ORIGINAL GAS PUMP PARTS

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved